Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Simple Rules in Life

Posted by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 253 Total Views

by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

CRAP! There's only 3 and I still blow it!!!! LOL

wishbearmom
by Sue on May. 29, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

My SO tells me this all the time. His philosophy is "You won't know unless you ask, and even then, the worst they can say is no, and you won't be any worse off!"

Maida265
by on May. 29, 2013 at 12:50 PM
1 mom liked this

Yeah...that's true...but for some reason asking is hard for me personally. Not sure why. Perhaps it's because I'm the "do-ER"

Quoting wishbearmom:

My SO tells me this all the time. His philosophy is "You won't know unless you ask, and even then, the worst they can say is no, and you won't be any worse off!"

Snowl
by Snowl :) on May. 29, 2013 at 12:55 PM

I have trouble with the asking too sometimes. I am able to ask for the kids before I can ask for me.

Mariagma3
by Maria - Midwest Lady on May. 29, 2013 at 1:48 PM

I agree with 2 and 3. But, #1, is not the case for me. I've tried too hard too many times with RMA jobs, and keep getting knocked back. So, IDK anymore. But, yeah, I get the main point!

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 29, 2013 at 2:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Tell your hubby he stole my catch phrase... lol... I say that EXACT same thing all the time...

Quoting wishbearmom:

wishbearmom
by Sue on May. 29, 2013 at 2:13 PM

No wedding ring; just a strong commitment. I pray that once Han hits middle school we can at least live in the same town (I don't care what town that happens to be btw!!)

Quoting ALolies:

Tell your hubby he stole my catch phrase... lol... I say that EXACT same thing all the time...

Quoting wishbearmom:

BL2010
by BL on May. 29, 2013 at 2:22 PM

That's my problems! I never, ever, ever ask for anything.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on May. 29, 2013 at 2:24 PM

DUH me!!! i knew that. My typing fingers have a mind of their own sometimes... lol... Anyways... He is a smart man!!!

Quoting wishbearmom:

No wedding ring; just a strong commitment. I pray that once Han hits middle school we can at least live in the same town (I don't care what town that happens to be btw!!)

Quoting ALolies:

Quoting wishbearmom:

wishbearmom
by Sue on May. 29, 2013 at 2:26 PM
1 mom liked this

He's brilliant! (Not kidding, not exaggerating!!)

Quoting ALolies:

DUH me!!! i knew that. My typing fingers have a mind of their own sometimes... lol... Anyways... He is a smart man!!!

Quoting wishbearmom:

Quoting ALolies:

Quoting wishbearmom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)