Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

LEWT'S PLAY! ...................BEACH PARTY!!!!

Posted by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 129 Total Views

ForToday's party, you will NOT need to submit photos.THIS GAME REQUIRES BRAIN POWER> StaRT WITH THE amount of kids you'll be taking along with you; The car you will be driving /packing up, and use your imagination - - HAVE FUN!

YOUR FREE ticket to fun!!) CafeMom,group/7446

by on May. 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on May. 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I'll be driving my OLDSMOBILE; THE 1999 RED TORONADO. Electric seats, windows, Stereo,  Sweet car --- until that deer in Ohio tried to outrun it!Kids, twoSo, light lunch One cooler filled with ice, oranges, and a few bottles of water. Some sandwiches and chips packed in GLAD  and ZIPLOCK containers.  No chair for me, I prefer a couple pillows and  my beach blanket Not to forget my big beach umbrella.   

~ AT 40-ISH & BEYOND #7446

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on May. 30, 2013 at 12:58 PM

I never take more kids than I can keep an eye on near the water, so two is plenty. We'll be riding in a sweet VW bright yellow convertible. In my beach bag I have towels, sunscreen, a frisbee, a magazine, sunglasses for me and the kids, and my cell phone in a ziploc. In my soft rolling cooler there are grapes and watermelon cubes to munch on, hummus and pita chips, the ingredients for make-your-own sandwiches, and a baggie of trail mix. Of course there's plenty of bottled water. I have my big beach umbrella and a large comfy blanket to spread out. There's money for ice cream tucked away in my pocket.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on May. 30, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Well I drive a mini van and since kids are my life...I'm taking my 4 and few of their friends too! Might just as well...what's a few more right??? LOL We'll have to pack a bunch of games...frisbee..kites...ball and gloves. I'll bring my picnic blanket so we'll have to have a picnic lunch. Cold cuts...fresh fruit...salads...chips...drinks...and something sweet (gotta have the something sweet!)

BL2010
by BL on May. 30, 2013 at 2:40 PM

I'm driving a black 1968 mustang, no kids, cooler filled with cheese, fruits, drinks and ice. Heading toward the ocean to have a fun-filled day of just people watching, relaxing and reading.

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on May. 31, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Called a few neighood friends to meet me at the beach with their kids. Figure we can have a few moments of peace when we all get home.

rosiemarie
by Sister on Jun. 2, 2013 at 6:33 AM

Ok first off I NEVER took my kids to the beach lmao seriously never have!  I guess I'm going to have to this year but I HATE the ocean and I don't go in so I do not know how they are gonna get cooled off again lmo!

Driving my black truck.  With me are my two girls.  In the trunk we have a cooler filled with lunch and snacking food.  Also, I am going to lug three beach chairs and a beach cart to help me lug the chairs and the cooler and and the sand toys.  I even thought about getting one of those big sun shade tents )ok ok we are a little lol high maitenance).  Ok, since they are going to get bored faast I cannot forget my buy one get one free ride ticket booklets I got over sring break.  It would be great if freinds would meet up with us so I didn't hear my name you know "mommy" being shouted every two seconds.  I will not be able to bring a book to read cause my eyes will constantly have to be one y too wild children who have a bit of a hard time listening to me! LOL

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 6, 2013 at 3:33 PM
I will be driving my 1966 v.w. convertible bright yellow,,top is down and I have 2 kids with me,our11 year old d.d. and her best friend....We have stopped at the deli and filled up the picnic basket,,have the lounge chairs,,beach blankets,, water toys,, umbrella ....lots of water and ice tea,,, my I-Pad,,, I need to post to CM...I'm sitting very close to the lifeguard shack,, the view is great lol lol lol ......since this was a long drive we are staying on the beach in a great hotel......love summer
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)