Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

GOOD MORNING ...TGIF

Posted by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:28 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 369 Total Views

GOOD MORNING!!!!

this week even though it was only a 4 day work week seemed to drag!!! I kept thinking/wishing  yesterday was friday!

Any weekend plans?

yard sales here....  looking for 4t boys clothes and a patio table and a fire pit! 

Make it a Great Day!

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

by on May. 31, 2013 at 6:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on May. 31, 2013 at 7:13 AM

I know what you mean..so glad today is FRIDAY...

just waiting to see if hubby's check shows up, with the holiday it's screwed it up I think grrr... other than that also hoping they get our ac fixed properly!!  but no plans so far

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:31 AM

it's suppose to be another HOT one here in PA!

Maida265
by on May. 31, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Good morning Sharon. No real plans here. I DO have to get out and clean my pool and get the filter brought into the Pool Company for it's annual acid wash. Now don't you all want to share in the fun with me??? LOL

wishbearmom
by Sue on May. 31, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Good morning. Han went to bed with a headache, and I am having stomach issues. Hoping the weekend is better. Sat. I'm supposed to attend my great niece's graduation (that is if she turns in her work so she can actually graduate!). I have a ton of yard work to accomplish, and I need to fit in a couple of training runs. Other than that, it's all about playing catch up before my new job starts Monday.

PinkDragonFly
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Hope Han is feeling better. Hope you are feeling better too.

Quoting wishbearmom:

Good morning. Han went to bed with a headache, and I am having stomach issues. Hoping the weekend is better. Sat. I'm supposed to attend my great niece's graduation (that is if she turns in her work so she can actually graduate!). I have a ton of yard work to accomplish, and I need to fit in a couple of training runs. Other than that, it's all about playing catch up before my new job starts Monday.

Sharon

Revenge(ABC TV) and More, come join me CLICK

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222

harmony7
by on May. 31, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Sold a playground to a church and we offered to assist them in installing it for free...so the entire family is going to do a day of missions work about 4 hours away on Saturday. Sunday church and a friend is coming over to have desert and pick her dog up I have been boarding all week.

Pam in Alabama
A Mom to nine sons and one daughter with five still at home
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 31, 2013 at 8:22 AM
Woooohoooo it's Friday!!!!

Hopefully I can get outside today and enjoy the sun. No weekend plans as of yet
maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on May. 31, 2013 at 8:23 AM
Sending healing thoughts your way

Quoting wishbearmom:

BL2010
by BL on May. 31, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Good morning. Wishing you a fantastic day.

It's going to be hot up here so we'll be going out for motorcycle rides both days just not sure where to... lol

GE1
by on May. 31, 2013 at 9:27 AM

Looking forward to having DH's help with DS. He is such a curious little boy and tires me out. I take him to these mommy and me programs and while all the other kids are sitting and listening to the stories and songs, my LO has to go investigate and I have to run after him. I am 46 years old and I don't have the energy that I used to have anymore. DH chases after him on the weekends he is 48 but in much better shape than I am

Sunday will be rainy so after my webinar and DS's nap we will go check out costco

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)