Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Karma...

Posted by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:26 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 225 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Pinned Image.Southern girl

by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:33 AM
1 mom liked this

RIGHT!!

PinkDragonFly
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:42 AM
3 moms liked this

Have you ever thought that maybe, paper cuts are a tree's last revenge?

wishbearmom
by Sue on Jun. 5, 2013 at 7:46 AM
1 mom liked this

Exactly.

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 5, 2013 at 8:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Oh so very true :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
looneymom424
by on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this

Well I totally believe in Karma my parents did something unthinkable to me and now they have been both really sick..

BL2010
by BL on Jun. 5, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

HAHAHA... I can't wait

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Jun. 5, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I wish I believed in karma but I've seen too many bad people get everything they want and good people just the opposite.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:11 PM

that may be true BUT what you may not know is they may have something going on/struggle of some kind that is karma getting them...or it WILL get them eventually...  I thought that too on 2 particular persons but aHA karma got them eventually....  It's like Death to me...it'll get you in the end one way or another...

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

I wish I believed in karma but I've seen too many bad people get everything they want and good people just the opposite.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Sometimes Karma happens and we are just not lucky enough to see it... But it does catch up nonetheless...

Quoting starlight1968:

that may be true BUT what you may not know is they may have something going on/struggle of some kind that is karma getting them...or it WILL get them eventually...  I thought that too on 2 particular persons but aHA karma got them eventually....  It's like Death to me...it'll get you in the end one way or another...

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Jun. 5, 2013 at 12:15 PM
1 mom liked this

It would be nice to think so.

Quoting starlight1968:

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)