Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

What is on the agenda today ladies.

Posted by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM
  • 25 Replies
  • 339 Total Views
I have PT then get a shot in my back probably end up sleeping this afternoon...What do you have to do?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Im going to get my.monthly blood work taken. Then over to my.oldest daughters house and lay by the pool all day with our youngest d.d. and my 7 year old grandson. Today is playday with the kids :) :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:23 AM

I have a TWO HOUR 5th grade "talent" show to get through.  OMG!  I will definitely need a drink!  There is some AMAZING talent.  One of the 5th graders is actually a very talented pianist and has traveled around playing and one boy is a very talented dancer.  But the majority have no talent, just the guts to get up and do something goofy.

OMG... and one girl sings, but can not sing.  She takes this VERY seriously but she has no talent.  It is hard to get through.  I honestly think it would be kinder for someone to tell her that she isnt as good as she thinks she is.

BL2010
by BL on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:37 AM

Good luck!

I'm at the office and planning on not doing much.

girlcitycountry
by Chris on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:41 AM

I should be cleaning my computer room, vacuum house and clean cat litter. It is 9:30 and I just got dressed. I have no motivation today. Someone motivate me please.

Micawife
by Bronze sister on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Everything I hate....housework, yard work and walmart :(

looneymom424
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Quoting girlcitycountry:

I should be cleaning my computer room, vacuum house and clean cat litter. It is 9:30 and I just got dressed. I have no motivation today. Someone motivate me please.

I just got my bath and dressed I got up at 7:30 I have little to no motivation today
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:48 AM

Today is another rainy dreary day...so it's a home day for me. Laundry and trying to figure out a few things.

MomofBoys838
by Bronze sister on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:53 AM

I was going to do yard work today, BUT....I was up half the night piecing and sewing (in my head) a new idea for a convertible purse.  I HAVE to sew it today, or I will get NO sleep tonight....

ladybugMarie

LACHESIS
by Rachel in AZ on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:00 AM

PAYING BILLS! Whoooop!!!!

What kind of shots do you get?  (((hugs)))

looneymom424
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Quoting Maida265:

Today is another rainy dreary day...so it's a home day for me. Laundry and trying to figure out a few things.

I have a ton of laundry I put off when the boo was here but it wont be done today probably friday if the shot doesnt hurt too much..
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)