Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is on the agenda today ladies.

Posted by   + Show Post
I have PT then get a shot in my back probably end up sleeping this afternoon...What do you have to do?
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 9:02 AM
Replies (21-25):
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:34 AM

i have decided to call it a participation show instead of a talent show.

Quoting looneymom424:

Of Course dont want to get caught not listening watch the others to make sure when to clap though..

Quoting sahlady:

LoL... I will have to wear my hair over my ears

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting sahlady:

I have a TWO HOUR 5th grade "talent" show to get through.  OMG!  I will definitely need a drink!  There is some AMAZING talent.  One of the 5th graders is actually a very talented pianist and has traveled around playing and one boy is a very talented dancer.  But the majority have no talent, just the guts to get up and do something goofy.

OMG... and one girl sings, but can not sing.  She takes this VERY seriously but she has no talent.  It is hard to get through.  I honestly think it would be kinder for someone to tell her that she isnt as good as she thinks she is.

That is when you get those earbuds and an IPOD to listen to so you dont have to hear the singing.

MomofBoys838
by Bronze sister on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Yes, I'll definitely post a pic...it's turning out so nice!!

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting MomofBoys838:

I was going to do yard work today, BUT....I was up half the night piecing and sewing (in my head) a new idea for a convertible purse.  I HAVE to sew it today, or I will get NO sleep tonight....

Sounds interesting would like to see pic when finished I am learning to sew just havent tried anything hard yet. Need to just do it.

ladybugMarie

queencreekmom
by New sister on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Today I took my kids to piano lessons at 8 am, came home and dropped my dd off at a play date, then my middle ds off for one too. Then I got the oil changed in the car. Picked both kids back up and came home to make lunch for DH and all 3 kids. Then DH and I worked out and I made his dinner so he could go to work (nights) and now we are heading to soccer practice! :)

looneymom424
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Quoting queencreekmom:

Today I took my kids to piano lessons at 8 am, came home and dropped my dd off at a play date, then my middle ds off for one too. Then I got the oil changed in the car. Picked both kids back up and came home to make lunch for DH and all 3 kids. Then DH and I worked out and I made his dinner so he could go to work (nights) and now we are heading to soccer practice! :)

That is one busy day you are exhausting me already
looneymom424
by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 8:25 PM

That is what they should have named it...but they tell them they have talent till they get on American Idol

Quoting sahlady:

i have decided to call it a participation show instead of a talent show.

Quoting looneymom424:

Of Course dont want to get caught not listening watch the others to make sure when to clap though..

Quoting sahlady:

LoL... I will have to wear my hair over my ears

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting sahlady:

I have a TWO HOUR 5th grade "talent" show to get through.  OMG!  I will definitely need a drink!  There is some AMAZING talent.  One of the 5th graders is actually a very talented pianist and has traveled around playing and one boy is a very talented dancer.  But the majority have no talent, just the guts to get up and do something goofy.

OMG... and one girl sings, but can not sing.  She takes this VERY seriously but she has no talent.  It is hard to get through.  I honestly think it would be kinder for someone to tell her that she isnt as good as she thinks she is.

That is when you get those earbuds and an IPOD to listen to so you dont have to hear the singing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)