Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

kurt is the out of town sweetie right?  I would love to hear the love story.... how did you come to date a fella that doesnt live in your area?

by on Jun. 12, 2013 at 1:20 PM
Replies (11-15):
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 12, 2013 at 3:23 PM
2 moms liked this

So am I. I am thankful every day!

Quoting BL2010:

That is a beautiful story. I am so glad that he searched and found you.

rmebrat1020
by rmebrat on Jun. 12, 2013 at 11:41 PM
That story is so sweet. It's great when you find that one person who was meant to be on your life.
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank-you so much! I never would have guessed we'd be together again. I figured after he left he never gave me a second thought, and thankfully that was far from the truth, and even though I tried to convince myself that the head over heels feeling I felt for him way back when must not have been what I thought it was, I could never (even after I got married) bring myself to get rid of the engagement ring or pictures. I buried them in a trunk, and I'm so glad I didn't get rid of them! My heart knew even when my head tried to deny it.

Quoting rmebrat1020:

That story is so sweet. It's great when you find that one person who was meant to be on your life.

Lovemyshadows
by Bronze sister on Jun. 13, 2013 at 1:44 AM
1 mom liked this

My hubs is from Missouri, I was born in CA,  we met in Illinois and got married in TX, our 1st child was born in England.  He was military, my dad was too.  They were both stationed at Chanute AFB where I met hubs.  When my dad retired we went to Texas.  Hubs drove down, we got married and now are retired in Tx.

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 13, 2013 at 11:18 AM
What a awesome fairy tale ending:-) :-) :-)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)