Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do You Remember Your....

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 340 Total Views
First Car????
I do, my dad had it waiting for me when i turned 16
It was a 1963 plymouth.
,off white color, 4 door. 8 track stereo! ! It was all push buttons! ! It was a automatic, the fuel gage was broken it always was on E! I can't count the times i ran out of gas,lol lol.......loved my car.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Blue Datsun (yes Datsun) pick up... I love it....

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:16 PM
My friend had a green gremlin, remember those cars?????....LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
kaarina
by Boston Strong on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:30 PM
My first car was waiting for me one day when I came home from shopping with my sister. My DH bought me a brand new grey trans am gta, and it was loaded. I had only had my license for a month at the time and I was petrified to drive it.
klring73
by Sister on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:49 PM

A little brown 1978 Chevette.  My boyfriend at the time put a new am/fm/cassete stereo in it for me and I thought it was the best car ever!!!

NYGiantsFan
by Sugarplum on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Awww.... you just made me smile. My Dad had a 1963 Plymouth Fury, black, 8 track (on which he'd play Johnny Cash or Joan Baez), red leather seats, eventually a hole in the floor so you could see the road underneath! He'd let my brother or me sit in the front seat and steer.

I don't generally like to post personal information/photos, but my Dad died in February and I miss him a lot. He LOVED this car, so as a tribute to him I'll post it here.

Traci2012
by Sister on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:55 PM

1982 Pontiac J2000 4 door light blue. It was the same as the Chevy Cavalier. Boy do I have alot of memories with that car!

mrgetinold
by Nana on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Lucky you, a 63 plymouth! What happened to it?
My first car ( as i drove my moms car, i was watching my nieces and nephews during the day and school at night by bus)
So i bought a 1989 barretta, black, red interior all the computer chips and whistles! I loved my car when it rained we didnt have a garage so i went and parked it under a car wash stahl! The things we do for our 4 wheeled babies! Lol
mrgetinold
by Nana on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Quoting babynurse454:

where thoes the ones that the back looked like someone put their foot into it like kinda flat?
babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I love that picture of your dad and his car! Im not sure if mine was a fury, i will find out. I got it at 16 drove it till I was 20.. the car finally gave out. I loved my car! The memories it could tell, ,lol.

Quoting NYGiantsFan:

Awww.... you just made me smile. My Dad had a 1963 Plymouth Fury, black, 8 track (on which he'd play Johnny Cash or Joan Baez), red leather seats, eventually a hole in the floor so you could see the road underneath! He'd let my brother or me sit in the front seat and steer.

I don't generally like to post personal information/photos, but my Dad died in February and I miss him a lot. He LOVED this car, so as a tribute to him I'll post it here.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes..., the ugliest and most uncomfortable car i had ever been in.

Quoting mrgetinold:

Quoting babynurse454:

where thoes the ones that the back looked like someone put their foot into it like kinda flat?

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)