Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Really?!?! An HOUR they have been going at it!!!

Posted by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 237 Total Views

the neighbor has two little dogs that NEVER get walked.  they just toss the dogs in the yard and leave them there.  I honestly dont even know if the dogs ever go in the house or garage.  They bark on and off all the time.  But for the last hour they have been going at it HARD and LOUD.  What the hell are the homeowners doing that they are so unaware of the noise????

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:28 AM

maybe they are not home.

maybe something happened to them.

hmmmm.

i wonder if they are okay.

i hope so.

hugs and prayers your way.

i would call the local police and have them check on them. since this is unusual for them.

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:32 AM

well on the other hand. maybe it is nothing to worry about.

i have had this problem before.

i ignored it for a long while.

my neighbor ended up feeding the dogs over the fence to quiet the racket.

by no means am i suggesting this.

in the end i went over there and the homeowner actually told me he didnt have a dog.

the neighbor  next door ended up saying she was going to offer to dog sit the dog. turns out the dog was his dds and he was putting the dog outside when she left for work. poor thing. it was freaked out being out there cold. and alone.

now that i think of it. i have no idea what even happened to that dog. and his family.

hau_siyoka
(¯`v.´¸.´¸. (¯`v* ¸.´Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.´¸.*¨) ¸.´¸.*¨) (¯`v(¸.´ Come join 40ish and beyond's ,)v´¯) (¸.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•´Siggy Emporium•´ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.• (¯`v(* http://www.cafemom.com/group/120085 *) v´¯) (¯`v ♥¸.Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ.•♥ *¨)
Yesterday at 2:23 PM
by Doll Baby on Jun. 19, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this

If its an elderly couple I say a well visit would be proper....If its a young folks with kids and nothing is happening call the cops lol

dtm1491
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:00 AM

That is disturbing the peace. I would ring their bell and tell them that.

Maida265
by Stiletto on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:00 AM

Are we neighbors Jen? We have neighbors who have 2 little ones...and we can't even sit in our yard or take our dogs out to the pool area anymore because these dog are at our fence barking the WHOLE time! UGH! I hate that!!!

terri-553
by Terri on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:59 AM

Maybe something is wrong w/the neighbors??Have some-one check on all of them,

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:21 AM

ooh I'd get the garden hose out and everytime they come over to the fence and bark zap em with the hose...lol they'll either quit eventually or the neighbors will stop them cause they don't want the wet...

Quoting Maida265:

Are we neighbors Jen? We have neighbors who have 2 little ones...and we can't even sit in our yard or take our dogs out to the pool area anymore because these dog are at our fence barking the WHOLE time! UGH! I hate that!!!

Maida265
by Stiletto on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:25 AM

These are our neighbors who are a bit crotchety. I've tried to be "friendly" and the dogs are not mean (actually pretty skiddish) just obnoxious as all get out. They won't come up to me at all. We park our motorhome along the fence line to block them out, but they still know...and BARK!

The owners apologize for their dogs behavior but do little to prevent it. Since we have had issues with these neighbors in the past...we sort of let is slide.

Quoting starlight1968:

ooh I'd get the garden hose out and everytime they come over to the fence and bark zap em with the hose...lol they'll either quit eventually or the neighbors will stop them cause they don't want the wet...

Quoting Maida265:

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:08 AM

I know my dogs bark too much; pretty much every time someone comes through the alley they lose it, which is why I keep them inside most of the time.

partygal19dani
by Dani <3 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:14 AM

Ok, so when I first opened this post Jen, I thought it was about fighting or sex!!  lmao  That would be sooo friggen annoying!!!  I'd be inclined to ring their doorbell first and have a nice chat.  If you don't feel comfortable doing that, than call the police.  I hate when people don't take proper care of their pets.  Why have them in that case?!?!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)