Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

QOTD

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:16 AM
  • 41 Replies
  • 396 Total Views

Who were you in school? Which group did you fall in while in high school? Jock? Band Geek? Nerd ball? Braniac?

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:26 AM

I was not in any group.. I was what I called a social butterfly and talked to everyone.. WE did however have a group (I think we had about 15 that hung out together) that hung out and went to lunch and had fun together..

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:31 AM

I think I fit into many different groups. I was in the band, but I was also a cheerleader and on the national honor society. I even had friends who were the bathroom smokers...lol. It was a hard time in high school because I didn't really join in any particular group. Everyone wanted you to make a committment to be in their clique but I never did.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:10 AM

Do you know the show "Freaks & Geeks"?  I was one of the Freaks...

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:25 AM

ROFLOL...no way Star!!! Really? Do you have pictures?

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I was in band, I got good grades, I was definitely a goody 2-shoes, I was editorial editor of the newspaper, so I guess you could say I ran with a nerdy crowd? We considered ourselves part of a non-clique clique : )

gonecrazi
by Lucky :) on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:16 AM

I was a Band Geek.

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:32 AM

I was very sociable, didnt join any groups. I was the trouble maker and the problem solver lol..

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jun. 19, 2013 at 8:49 AM
I was the quiet one in the back of the room... Good grades.... No particular group
BL2010
by BL on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:13 AM

I was me.... Silly....

But to answer the rest of your questions. I fell into none of those categories. We were a group that just were there and got along with everyone. lol

MsMimna
by Sister on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:25 AM

Oh wow how I wish I could forget my school years!!! I was the chubby, ugly violin playing nerd...lol. I got good grades, did my homework, walked to and from school alone and was that kid that got splashed by the puddle on the side of the road by the jocks driving their hot rods :((   Most people don't recognize me now !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)