Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who were you in school? Which group did you fall in while in high school? Jock? Band Geek? Nerd ball? Braniac?

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:16 AM
Replies (31-40):
valleymomma1
by Bronze sister on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I was a partier.

Manth
by Manth on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:44 PM

I was the short, fat kid in the corner.  The one with glasses that looked like the bottom of coke bottles.  The one who most people hated because I blew the bell curve on tests and made them look bad.  I only stuck with High School because it was the ONLY way to escape to University which is where I really came into my own.

LocoCountryMama
by Loco Lori :) on Jun. 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM
I was a cheerleader and I played softball. I wasn't really in the popular crowd though...I'm not enough of a follower. I hated seeing kids getting picked on, and I tried to be friendly to everyone.
Snowl
by Snowl :) on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:32 PM

In high school I was - shy, nerdy, B student, pom pom squad member, newpaper  geek - who hung out with the band geeks, football players, druggies, and the poor kids.  I had a few close friends and still keep in touch with the one that is alive. One of the other girls died of Cystic Fibrosis.

GE1
by Bronze sister on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:16 PM

I was in the band. Not really in a clique but I was always with one of my friends and we were called "Square Pegs" I wore the glasses and she wore the braces LOL

jdy9440
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:26 PM

None of these

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:40 PM

I was the camillian.  I had friends in every group: brains, geeks, punks, student government, cheer squad, choirs, athletes, I even knew girls on flag!

Wait... I had no friend that were druggies.  So I guess I missed a group.

tinysmom160
by Bronze sister on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:49 PM

none of them tuffy

rosiemarie
by Sister on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:51 PM
Band geek but all the band geek kids were also the jocks......so we were the cool kids anyway lol
jett286
by BrewMisstress on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I wasn't in any particular group.....  I was the girl who wanted to be invisible...didn't care about grade, but I had a lot of friends in a variety of cliques and dated a jock....I took 3 years of drama but didn't really fit into the dramabait group either as I ddin't do plays....hmm  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)