Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's Talk: What is on your mind?

Posted by   + Show Post

Summer break is here for the kids and I know some moms are wondering what to do.. 40ish and beyond will have crafts and great ideas to keep the kids busy while mom is playing on Cafemom lol... :) We will also have recipes and ways to beat this heat... floating in pool

Share your ideas with us..

Let's talk and share ideas ....

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:58 AM
Replies (21-28):
cindim1963
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:23 AM
How easy (or hard) is it to make homemade butter? I might try it myself sometime. My only grandchild isn't even a month old but I am saving bunches of ideas for when she gets older.

Quoting rmebrat1020:

I'm having the girls make butter tomorrow and when that is done we are going to make homemade bread for our butter. I love this because even my 2 yr old can participate.

rmebrat1020
by rmebrat on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:42 PM
It's not too hard. You will need small jars/containers with lids, heavy cream, salt and a lot of shaking.

Quoting cindim1963:

How easy (or hard) is it to make homemade butter? I might try it myself sometime. My only grandchild isn't even a month old but I am saving bunches of ideas for when she gets older.

Quoting rmebrat1020:

I'm having the girls make butter tomorrow and when that is done we are going to make homemade bread for our butter. I love this because even my 2 yr old can participate.

cindim1963
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:47 PM
Thanks for the info. I'm going to save this post for later.

Quoting rmebrat1020:

It's not too hard. You will need small jars/containers with lids, heavy cream, salt and a lot of shaking.

Quoting cindim1963:

Quoting rmebrat1020:

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:45 PM

EMAIL ACCOUNTS! I have tried both yahoo and microsoft accounts,writing my account name and password in a notebook here at my side. Still no success when I go back to sign in.

PinkDragonFly
by Shazzy on Aug. 3, 2013 at 7:47 PM

kids go back to school spet 4th here... when do yours go back?

SharonRevenge(ABC TV) join today

http://www.cafemom.com/group/118222.     http://www.cafemom.com/group/119263       check out our lips are sealed

soupsangel711
by Sister on Aug. 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Mine go back 11 DAYS FROM TODAY! (But who's counting? Ugh!) lol
Quoting PinkDragonFly:

kids go back to school spet 4th here... when do yours go back?

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Use those popsicle sticks.Lrt the kids build rafts and bird houses. have a contest on the best and fastest floating raft.

~

25beengoodtome
by Crazy LiL' Sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Grandkids go back to school day after labor day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)