Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I feel much better got up before DH which is not normal...I have cleaned off the refrigerator..you wouldnt believe what my 20s have put up there...I need to clean out under the sink also but that is another day...

Getting ready to start the crockpot so it doesnt get heated in here later when we make supper.  

Kitchen will be clean I might even mop the floor oohhh that would be fun

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Replies (11-20):
looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting girlcitycountry:

It isn't even noon yet and I have already cleaned house and went for my 2 mile walk. I would mow the lawn but DH lent the mower to his aunt and it is still there. It is supposed to rain all weekend so who knows when I will be able to mow. Besides making dinner later I have nothing else planned for the day. Maybe I will look up new recipes.

Wow I did good just to clean off the fridge..I need to clean out the kitchen cabinets
looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Happy Birthday to your uncle...I wish I could afford color but I would be doing it every week like my mom...sounds like fun for the weekend.

Quoting secondcup5:

I took my s/o's uncle to breakfast this morning for his birthday, he turns 84 tomorrow.  Now I am off to the hairdresser for color and highlights, then after super we head to our trailer at the lake for the weekend.

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I started doing it a few weeks ago again to help plan my groceries and so hubby/sweetpea would know what's for dinner lol..brfst/lunch is the same for hubby (he takes his lunch-sammy) and dd fends for herself for those lol..

Quoting looneymom424:

I so need to write a menu but sometimes we just dont do cooking...besides it is just me and him

Quoting starlight1968:

i've got to make my menu up for next week, grocery list from that and that's all for me today..woohoo!!  As for our weekend plans not to sure yet lol

looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM
1 mom liked this

We shop together so he knows pretty much what is there sometimes I cook sometimes he cooks it is the life of a disabled couple

Quoting starlight1968:

I started doing it a few weeks ago again to help plan my groceries and so hubby/sweetpea would know what's for dinner lol..brfst/lunch is the same for hubby (he takes his lunch-sammy) and dd fends for herself for those lol..

Quoting looneymom424:

I so need to write a menu but sometimes we just dont do cooking...besides it is just me and him

Quoting starlight1968:

i've got to make my menu up for next week, grocery list from that and that's all for me today..woohoo!!  As for our weekend plans not to sure yet lol

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM
Abby kadabi

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting Carmen66:

i have to run errands for my granddaughters birthday party tomorrow.

Sounds fun is there a theme...
girlcitycountry
by Chris on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I have been awake since 3am, at 5am I got out of bed and started cleaning.  I am waiting for it to hit me that I didn't get much sleep last night. i blame it on my mom, she lives in another state and is coming  for a visit this weekend. I am so looking forward to seeing her, I haven't seen my mom in 8 months.

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting girlcitycountry:

It isn't even noon yet and I have already cleaned house and went for my 2 mile walk. I would mow the lawn but DH lent the mower to his aunt and it is still there. It is supposed to rain all weekend so who knows when I will be able to mow. Besides making dinner later I have nothing else planned for the day. Maybe I will look up new recipes.

Wow I did good just to clean off the fridge..I need to clean out the kitchen cabinets

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Regina...it sounds like you are off to a great start! I've done my usual AM stuff...taking Scott to the doctors, made several phone calls, and now I'm getting ready to serve lunch!

looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM

I think I finally got some sleep with the baby gone I am not getting woke up all night I need to get some things done before the grandkids get here next weekend.

I hate doctors appts in the morning

Quoting Maida265:

Regina...it sounds like you are off to a great start! I've done my usual AM stuff...taking Scott to the doctors, made several phone calls, and now I'm getting ready to serve lunch!

looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM
Oh I hate when that happens...it is good you get to see her...you will probably crash like I do at 5 pm...I will be that way next weekend when the grandkids come.
Quoting girlcitycountry:

I have been awake since 3am, at 5am I got out of bed and started cleaning.  I am waiting for it to hit me that I didn't get much sleep last night. i blame it on my mom, she lives in another state and is coming  for a visit this weekend. I am so looking forward to seeing her, I haven't seen my mom in 8 months.

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting girlcitycountry:

pinkcoffeecup
by Silver sister on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I was up early.  Not by choice. Had a leg pain.  prepped up some salad fixings for a Southwestern salad for dinner.  Fed the cats.  Took a shower. Was debating on yard work. Well it's raining now. So the grass can just wait to be cut. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN