Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I feel much better got up before DH which is not normal...I have cleaned off the refrigerator..you wouldnt believe what my 20s have put up there...I need to clean out under the sink also but that is another day...

Getting ready to start the crockpot so it doesnt get heated in here later when we make supper.  

Kitchen will be clean I might even mop the floor oohhh that would be fun

by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Replies (21-30):
looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I usually wake up in pain...this morning I didnt they uped my meds I think they are finally working

Quoting pinkcoffeecup:

I was up early.  Not by choice. Had a leg pain.  prepped up some salad fixings for a Southwestern salad for dinner.  Fed the cats.  Took a shower. Was debating on yard work. Well it's raining now. So the grass can just wait to be cut. 

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 21, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Work x 2, laundry, yard work, and hopefully a run once Han's dad picks her up for the weekend. It's going to be a quiet weekend since I can't go to Seattle to see Kurt because I have to work both today and Sunday, and his daughter is having lasik surgery tomorrow. I really wanted to go to the coast to meet a friend from CM who also had her last child in her 40s, but unfortunately my work schedule is making the trip impossible : (

looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Sounds like a lot...sometimes life makes us make sacrifices we dont want to make...have a good weekend.

Quoting wishbearmom:

Work x 2, laundry, yard work, and hopefully a run once Han's dad picks her up for the weekend. It's going to be a quiet weekend since I can't go to Seattle to see Kurt because I have to work both today and Sunday, and his daughter is having lasik surgery tomorrow. I really wanted to go to the coast to meet a friend from CM who also had her last child in her 40s, but unfortunately my work schedule is making the trip impossible : (

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:06 PM
Thank-you! I hope you enjoy your weekend as well! This is the first time I've had to work on a Sunday, but I'm thankful for this new job since my online university job is about to evaporate. They've eliminated our position, effecive July 2, displacing 800 employees : ( It's really hard to stay focused and motivated knowing that they've terminated us! In fact, given how much I've poured my heart and soul into this job for the past 3 years, I just want to cry and then tell them where to go.
Quoting looneymom424:

Sounds like a lot...sometimes life makes us make sacrifices we dont want to make...have a good weekend.

Quoting wishbearmom:

looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:15 PM
Sometimes you feel like just screaming at the top of your lungs but unfortuantely you cant...
Quoting wishbearmom:

Thank-you! I hope you enjoy your weekend as well! This is the first time I've had to work on a Sunday, but I'm thankful for this new job since my online university job is about to evaporate. They've eliminated our position, effecive July 2, displacing 800 employees : ( It's really hard to stay focused and motivated knowing that they've terminated us! In fact, given how much I've poured my heart and soul into this job for the past 3 years, I just want to cry and then tell them where to go.
Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting wishbearmom:

mom-2-4boys
by Sister on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:20 PM
Cleaned up the house, need to finish dishes after kids are done in the pool, having a lazy day :) Later tonight will enjoy a fire and glass of wine if we can sneak out without kids maybe a late night swim too
looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:23 PM
We dont have a pool I dont want to mess with it...
Quoting mom-2-4boys:

Cleaned up the house, need to finish dishes after kids are done in the pool, having a lazy day :) Later tonight will enjoy a fire and glass of wine if we can sneak out without kids maybe a late night swim too
mom-2-4boys
by Sister on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:44 PM
During the summer the pool is my sanity on some days. We bought a walmart type 14 years ago, a few liners and couple filters later still around for the youger 2. The day it is not fixable I will cry lol. I have put off a larger pool as this one is so easy to deal with maintance/chemical wise.

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting mom-2-4boys:

looneymom424
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:56 PM
The cost of the supplies always got us then the kids wouldnt use it.
Quoting mom-2-4boys:

During the summer the pool is my sanity on some days. We bought a walmart type 14 years ago, a few liners and couple filters later still around for the youger 2. The day it is not fixable I will cry lol. I have put off a larger pool as this one is so easy to deal with maintance/chemical wise.

Quoting looneymom424:

Quoting mom-2-4boys:

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jun. 21, 2013 at 3:37 PM

I make mental note on paper and stick close to home (CM) take my meds and nap then more CM its Friday and that's our party nite  lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN