Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Is It My Computer Or Do Others Experience This Same Problem?

Posted by   + Show Post
I cannot cut and paste anything, and in fact, the font I've chosen isn't working. I don't know what's happening with CM or if it's just on my end! UHG!I want to make posts but it won't let me.
by on Jun. 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM
Replies (21-29):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jun. 22, 2013 at 6:59 AM

I use IE without any issues. I do know there are times (unrelated to the browser) where I can't though or if my page doesn't load completely I can't cut/paste.

2Sparrows4ever
by on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I use the mobile site in my PC, no problems here
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 22, 2013 at 7:13 AM
I've tried both refreshing and rebooting. I don't know what's going on.
Quoting Maida265:

I use IE without any issues. I do know there are times (unrelated to the browser) where I can't though or if my page doesn't load completely I can't cut/paste.

AdviceGiver1
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:40 PM
1 mom liked this
Maybe a computer virus has crept in your computer and caused this problem.

Help prevent computer viruses by restarting your computer when it's acting slow & make sure you get the RIGHT antiviral software (Ask your friends what those are & look it up on the internet). Still restart your computer when it's slow even with the right antiviral software because viruses can still get through. Don't get antiviral software that is no good and will even put viruses on your computer.
Snowl
by Snowl :) on Jun. 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Chrome won't let me cut and paste I have to use keyboard controls.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I use keyboard controls as well, but the page wouldn't fully load so even those didn't work.

Quoting Snowl:

Chrome won't let me cut and paste I have to use keyboard controls.

ADHDmommyandson
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:08 AM

i have never been able  to cut past in CM  by right clicking   but use the ctrl c  ctrl v   will work 

Jerichos_Mommy
by Sister on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Try highlighting what you want, then ctrl+c to copy or ctrl+x to cut, now go where you want to paste and ctrl+v to paste. Sometimes I can copy paste easily in CM sometimes I use this method.
wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM
I do use control v. My problem is that sometimes the page doesn't load completely. My personalized font and even sweet peas aren't visible when this happens.

Quoting Jerichos_Mommy:

Try highlighting what you want, then ctrl+c to copy or ctrl+x to cut, now go where you want to paste and ctrl+v to paste. Sometimes I can copy paste easily in CM sometimes I use this method.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)