Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

So .... We were granted temporary custody

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 145 Total Views
On June 12th of my bf sixteen month old granddaughter. Let me rephrase that , he got temporary custody my name is not involved. I only cook and feed bathe and change love and play with take her on walks the swings camping buy her diapers wipes clothing toys . The supervised visits with her parents is at separate times as they fight all the time. Last visit bf fell asleep while the dad was there I woke him up and reminded him of his responsibility . The parents are not fit . Period . His daughter and her baby daddy live in a car. She wants to shower at my house switch visitations wants gas money the list goes on and on Any advice?
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:24 PM
2 moms liked this

Love the baby, tell the baby momma NO! If they need a shower, they can go to the local truck stop... They could hinder your custody situation..

looneymom424
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:48 PM
2 moms liked this
Is there a YMCA or community center they can shower there...I would tell them to check a homeless shelter they will help them get back on there feet. As to the baby love her and keep her safe and tell her parents NO
babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Unfortunately they need tough love! Take care of the baby! The parents can figure it out on their own. It will be a valuable lesson.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:24 PM
1 mom liked this

I would talk over your concerns with your bf and let him decide. I would also have him tell his dd how it is going to be. Hopefully she will view you two as a united front.

deesam
by Twins on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:11 PM
Oh I would just take care if the baby and tell the mom "no".
I feel for you have issues with my dd, going on 6 years my heart us broken and I am just disgusted by her.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)