Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

DIY Crafts for 4th of July

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM
  • 5 Replies
  • 167 Total Views

I love celebrating the 4th and thought some DIY crafts would be fun to make.. I always like making instead of buying because it looks better and makes me feel great making them.

*****Take tin cans (coffee can work well) and get some some contact paper that is festive or paint the can. I like the blue & white checker type print and the red & white. You can use oatmeal containers or the half gallon containers. Place napkins, utensils, or even cups in these fun containers and place on your outdoor table.

***** Take three different color (red, white & blue) plastic table cloths (the ones you get at the dollar store) and stack the three table clothes together, pin up on your outside door.. Cut strips going up until you have 4 inches from the top. You will have a cool looking door frame divider.. Kids would love this...

***** Take a watermelon and take the yummy fruit out and then use the watermelon shell as a planter for flowers for your 4th party.

******Take your empty toilet paper rolls or paper towel rolls and color them to look like a firecrackers and put them on your party table.

What fun crafts do you like to do for the 4th?

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:41 PM

bump

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I guess we just are not a crafty bunch... LOL

my2sweetjoys
by Kay on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:25 PM

I love these ideas! We will be home for the 4th but leaving the next day for the mountains if all works out! I love fixing up our patio table in festive colors for the 4th and I am adding some color to our front porchgood

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Awesome ideas
lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Great ideas..I have some pinned, but didn't get around to them...Maybe next year...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN