Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

I won't get involved with that!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
  • 11 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

There are some people I just want to avoid at all costs. My mother is one of them. She's so toxic and never has anything good to say. I also don't like to be in very large crowds. I am a bit claustrophobic and need to always have a way out. What is one person...or one situation that you won't get involved?

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:18 AM

I have to have distance from my mom because she is emotionally toxic to me.

I don't like crowds either and avoid them whenever possible.

I also avoid the freeway if there is a back route I can take. Too many crazy drivers out there.

terri-553
by Terri on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:31 AM

you rockI am like that,I have a sister who is just mean./nasty

crazymom729
by Cajun Witch (dealer) on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:36 AM
I have a sil I do my best to stay away from. Not because she is a witch, she just aggravates the bejesus out of me.
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I cant think of a specific person that I try to avoid... but there are types of people I try to avoid.

situation...????.... Im pretty open to new things, I will have to think about this. OH, Im not fond of small places.  Im not sure i could go spelunking.

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:33 PM
Escalators! LOL LOL.
I don't like them.
As far as someone being toxic, hmmm. .I will have to think on that one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momofmenagerie
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM
I stay far away from SIL .... Wacko comes to mind.

I keep in touch with my niece and nephew frequently considering their living conditions, though.... They've adopted me as the. " sane" mother figure I think.... My heart children ! I miss them terribly! Thank goodness for FB and texting! Lol!
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:00 PM

My sister. She lives a very rough lifestyle and blames me for every bad thing that has ever happened to her. Most of which she brought on herself. We text occasionally, but that is about it. I love her, but we just can't communicate.

looneymom424
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:10 PM

My sister she is so bossy...she is on my facebook and posts about everything...

I hate funerals cant really stand to be there

jdy9440
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM

My 3 brothers, they all have very messed up lives, and complain constantly but do nothing to change it.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:52 PM

I try to stay out of the drama between my sister, her daughter, and granddaughter, but that doesn't mean I'm always successful. I won't get involved, but I do have to listen to my sister ranting upwards of 2 hrs on the phone about her daughter, her kids' grandfather (her ex husband, who is also raising her youngest daughter). Talk about a convoluted, screwed up mess.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)