Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Not Bad Considering It Isn't Even Noon Yet

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:59 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 240 Total Views
I've gone for a 6 mile run, mowed my lawn, made breakfast for Han, and pulled the weeds in the alley that have been on my to-do list for weeks. But on less than 3 hrs sleep I am feeling it.
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You go girl. I am in slo mo today and have gotten very little accomplished. Whatever I don't get done today will be here tomorrow... Lol

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:42 PM
You have been busy!! , Im usually the busy bee, not so much today, my stomach is bothering me, I've dust mopped the hardwood floors in the kitchen and dining room, folded a load of whites, watered a few plants and made our bed. Im now laying down again. So much for my productive day :(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

dang your making the rest of us look like bumms

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Wow, wanna come and help me get my chores done or send some of that energy my way?

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 30, 2013 at 4:20 PM
I'm sorry! I hope you feel better soon. ((HUGS!!))
Quoting babynurse454:

You have been busy!! , Im usually the busy bee, not so much today, my stomach is bothering me, I've dust mopped the hardwood floors in the kitchen and dining room, folded a load of whites, watered a few plants and made our bed. Im now laying down again. So much for my productive day :(
22donnas
by Sister on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:34 PM

wwork is alot harder when you feel bad.im sorry

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM

congrats!!  now those are all off your to-do list! hugs hope you can get some sleep tonight

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:22 PM
I hope so Alaina since I have a 5:30 - 2 shift tomorrow, which means getting up at 4:30. Since noon I can add to the list 2 loads of laundry, pulling and chopping weeds in my back alley, and taking Han to the park and the grocery store. I still have to grade papers tonight - uhg. I've started, but it's hard to feel motivated considering this is my very last week working for the university. At least I've been provided some really positive letters of recommendation and even a couple of job leads on LinkedIn from fellow colleagues who also lost their job due to the restructuring.
Quoting starlight1968:

congrats!!  now those are all off your to-do list! hugs hope you can get some sleep tonight

lil_mama06
by Debbie on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:25 PM
1 mom liked this

WOW..You go girl...You've accomplished alot today...

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:31 PM

I know hugs...just think of it this way those kids are depending on you...

Quoting wishbearmom:

I hope so Alaina since I have a 5:30 - 2 shift tomorrow, which means getting up at 4:30. Since noon I can add to the list 2 loads of laundry, pulling and chopping weeds in my back alley, and taking Han to the park and the grocery store. I still have to grade papers tonight - uhg. I've started, but it's hard to feel motivated considering this is my very last week working for the university. At least I've been provided some really positive letters of recommendation and even a couple of job leads on LinkedIn from fellow colleagues who also lost their job due to the restructuring.
Quoting starlight1968:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)