Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Do you have questions? We might have the answers for you...

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 164 Total Views

Do you have a question about life, love, or something that you just need to get off your chest? Go ahead and ask it..

** Disclosure, we might have educational backgrounds and  be professionals  in our fields, but we will not diagnosis. Also what might work for one individual might not for the next so please keep that in mind as well. These answers are based solely on our own experience and knowledge.. Thank you!!

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ash on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:05 AM

Yes I do. As I posted yesterday, hubby and I don't sleep together we haven't in a couple years, i am 41, he's 52. He started sleeping on the couch, not because we don't love each other or because of fighting, it just kinda happened. No hanky panky either. well, for the last 2 nights he has slept with me because my SIL has been visiting and she's sleeping where hubby usually sleeps, on the couch. I've loved having him back in bed with me, even if there's nothing going on,  it's just nice to have my hubby laying by me. So, after SIL leaves, how do I get him to continue to sleep in our bed with me??? any ideas???

bhow
by Silver sister on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:10 AM

why no hanky panky and hanky panky might work. 

jdy9440
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 10:23 AM

BUMP!

BL2010
by Just Me on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:08 AM

Why is the sky blue sometimes and other times it's dark?

ashleighmama
by Ash on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

because he says he's having "issues",, lol. That's the only way to put it with this not being in the taboo forum, lol.

Quoting bhow:

why no hanky panky and hanky panky might work. 

ashleighmama
by Ash on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:17 AM
1 mom liked this

BL, you crack me up! I love you!blowing kisses

Quoting BL2010:

BL2010
by Just Me on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Love you more.

Quoting ashleighmama:

Quoting BL2010:

ashleighmama
by Ash on Jul. 1, 2013 at 11:20 AM

Hahaha, i bet you don't! Lol.

Quoting BL2010:

Love you more.

Quoting ashleighmama:

Quoting BL2010:

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:04 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting ashleighmama:

Yes I do. As I posted yesterday, hubby and I don't sleep together we haven't in a couple years, i am 41, he's 52. He started sleeping on the couch, not because we don't love each other or because of fighting, it just kinda happened. No hanky panky either. well, for the last 2 nights he has slept with me because my SIL has been visiting and she's sleeping where hubby usually sleeps, on the couch. I've loved having him back in bed with me, even if there's nothing going on,  it's just nice to have my hubby laying by me. So, after SIL leaves, how do I get him to continue to sleep in our bed with me??? any ideas???

Is it possible that hub dont sleep in the bed with you because he thinks he is disturbing you when he snores or gets out of bed as many times as he does? You see I dont sleep in the same bed as my hub, not that I dont love him but I am up all hours of the night and when I wake up I read and I know it will disturb him.. My sleep pattern has always been off and it has always bothered him.

Another thing I remember you saying he is older. Could it be possible he has low T and he is upset he cant please you right now as he did when you both started dating and first married? Talk to him and get to him and ask him to talk to you.. HUgs

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Quoting BL2010:

Because it could be morning and beautiful out and the other is night or rainy...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)