Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

A JOB FOR MY WONDERFUL HUSBAND .....

Posted by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM
  • 39 Replies
  • 686 Total Views
7 moms liked this

My hubby finally got a permanent full time job this week.  After losing his job of 23 years over 3 years ago,

he had been working sporadically. But just last week he got a call back for a second interview and then earlier this week he got the call he was waiting for: an offer for a full time permanent job.  He accepted and he starts

Monday July 8th....  He had been praying constantly and the Lord answered his prayers.   Thanks for all your prayer support...

by on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Awe Sweetie.... That is fantastic.... I am so proud that things are looking up for y'all... Hugz!!! Tell hubby congrats on his new adventure in life....

Maman9
by Sister on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:35 AM
3 moms liked this

best wishes

tvschiulaz
by Bronze sister on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:46 AM
2 moms liked this

wonderful news - congrats!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jul. 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Congratulations!!!! Mine has been off since November and has one to start on Monday, also. I'm afraid mine really needs to be on disability, but we'll see how this one goes. Anyway, here's to both of our dh's being successful and happy in their new jobs! I am very happy for you, and hope your stress level goes way down.

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Great news! Hope all goes well for him on the 8th! 3 yrs! Wow my dh will start looking next month ( after 36 yrs he took a vyp as it was stressful, they kept doing layoffs and expecting the smaller workforce to do the jobs or all those laid off, that plus we needed to care for his aging parents, who i hope will be better next month) dh is climbing the walls being home, kids arent happy he is ruining their summer! And i feel like the customer service desk handeling everyones complaints! Blessing to you and your family this 4th! I am so thrilled with the wonderful news from your house!
dancer
by Sister -lp on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I know about the stress!!!  It is very stressful having our dhs home.  As much as we love them.  They are not happy if they are not being the breadwinner!!    May I ask how old is your dh?    What kind of work does he do? My dh is 50.   Blessings to you and yours too.  It has to get better for both our families!

Quoting mrgetinold:

Great news! Hope all goes well for him on the 8th! 3 yrs! Wow my dh will start looking next month ( after 36 yrs he took a vyp as it was stressful, they kept doing layoffs and expecting the smaller workforce to do the jobs or all those laid off, that plus we needed to care for his aging parents, who i hope will be better next month) dh is climbing the walls being home, kids arent happy he is ruining their summer! And i feel like the customer service desk handeling everyones complaints! Blessing to you and your family this 4th! I am so thrilled with the wonderful news from your house!

dancer
by Sister -lp on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:25 AM

Congrats! Good luck to both of us!!!   What kind of work does your dh do? Mine is an accountant.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Congratulations!!!! Mine has been off since November and has one to start on Monday, also. I'm afraid mine really needs to be on disability, but we'll see how this one goes. Anyway, here's to both of our dh's being successful and happy in their new jobs! I am very happy for you, and hope your stress level goes way down.

firelites
by Anne on Jul. 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

congrats! july 4th

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM
1 mom liked this

WOOHOO... That is fantastic. Congratulations.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jul. 4, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Mine is a quality assurance inspector in the manufacturing industry. He went from inspecting robotic equipment and will now be inspecting the streetcars they make for public transportation in metropolitan areas.

Quoting dancer:

Congrats! Good luck to both of us!!!   What kind of work does your dh do? Mine is an accountant.

Quoting AndrewsMomPDX:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN