Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Something Stinks!

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
I have been smelling this horrible smell since i got up, like something is dead!.. living on 5 acres out of town, it might be something dead outside, deer..fox,.raccoons etc,. I've gone through everyroom i'm the house,.we get mice usually not this time of year, maybe one died, can't find it, ....It must be outside...
Im going to go walk along our irrigation ditches and check it out :) i usually wake up to the smell of cow poop :) hubby tells me that is the smell of money!!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Momforhealth
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Let us know when you find it
BL2010
by BL on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:43 AM

YUCK.. let us know if you find anything. But be careful as you could come across another animal eating whatever it might be.

dancer
by Sister -lp on Jul. 11, 2013 at 10:50 AM

How is cow poop the smell of money?

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM

That is what we say about cow poop and chicken houses... lmbo...
About the odd smell, our cat sometimes drags things up near the house... We don't always find it til we smell it... LOL 

Quoting babynurse454:

I have been smelling this horrible smell since i got up, like something is dead!.. living on 5 acres out of town, it might be something dead outside, deer..fox,.raccoons etc,. I've gone through everyroom i'm the house,.we get mice usually not this time of year, maybe one died, can't find it, ....It must be outside...
Im going to go walk along our irrigation ditches and check it out :) i usually wake up to the smell of cow poop :) hubby tells me that is the smell of money!!!

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Cow farmers sell the cows... Cows are their business, hence, the smell of money...

Quoting dancer:

dancer
by Sister -lp on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:00 PM
1 mom liked this

got it.

Quoting ALolies:

Cow farmers sell the cows... Cows are their business, hence, the smell of money...

Quoting dancer:

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Yuck. I hope you figure it out!

looneymom424
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Yea my daughter has that same smell at her house it is probably under the house at her place she doesnt have cows though

daisybelle1960
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 3:33 PM
Oh, it could be a mouse that has died inside your walls. Nasty, but it happens. I had a rodent get into my dryer vent one time. Quiet nasty!
momsrock13
by Silver sister on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I am with ya-my house stinks for days now and I cannot find it-of course no one else smells it-it is crazy because it is making my tummy ache it smells so bad-I ve done EVERYTHING and yet today it is worse-ugh I am hanging out by the pool all day I cant stand it anymore! Good Luck in finding your smell! I am going to hide from mine!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)