Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

staying busy

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 202 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I have been forgetting to come check on all of you. been busy lately. my famliy is doing good. just trying to entertain while cleaning and feeding the bunch. plus i've been making alot more barbie stuff for my daughter again. which i enjoy doing. I finally made a barbie toliet made from bakers clay. i just finished painting it, and adding a few details to it. Then I have been practing my music most of the week. so that's keeps me busy as well. just a up to date on what i've been  doing. oh also put my daughter through another round of swim lessons she had a blast. she was the only girl !! my son is at youth camp trip from church this week. I hope he did ok with his allergies to bees.

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
crazynut
by Bronze sister on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:52 AM

sounds like a busy summer.. I know the feeling....

Brooklynchic
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:54 AM

hey paty  good to see ya.. its been awhile   sounds like your enjoying the summer..  post a pic of that barbie toilet!!  lol  that must of been fun!!!

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Sound's like your a busy mom... I have a 11 year old dd and she keeps dh and I both busy with her activities! Post pictures of your barbie creations! My dd still love's barbies, she has this huge barbie house in her room.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:48 AM

Sounds like you are very busy.
Good to see you here... 

pattybear156
by Sister on Jul. 13, 2013 at 6:35 PM

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey Sis!!!  I totally understand and its great to craft with the kids while they are home....the potty looks great and you really inspire creativity and soon the girls will be bringing scraps and trying to make stuff too!!!  Thanks for checking in...we miss you Sissy but understand that family and home comes first....much love

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)