Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

SNAKE!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM
  • 27 Replies
  • 389 Total Views

I'm here waiting on my friend to come over this afternoon for some good peach tea....Her daughter just called and told me that when my friend was getting out of the shower, she noticed a snake on the floor in the bathroom! EEK!!!!!  A garter snake, nonetheless, but  I'd still be screaming.   ....She's gonna be a little late!  :)

by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I would have had a heart attack or panic attack!!         Im scared to death of snakes.......we had 2 on our deck last year and I stayed on my bed until DH got home.even though my neighbors came and took care of them.........I have a horrible phobia of them.......YIKES>.........surprised

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM
4 moms liked this

I'd have to take a 'seat' and wait till I stopped pooping before I thought of going anywhere lol

mjgm1966
by Bronze sister on Jul. 14, 2013 at 1:51 PM

Me too! I run from plastic ones.  This is the second house she has had a snake in!  I'd be moving for sure!

Quoting babynurse454:

I would have had a heart attack or panic attack!!         Im scared to death of snakes.......we had 2 on our deck last year and I stayed on my bed until DH got home.even though my neighbors came and took care of them.........I have a horrible phobia of them.......YIKES>.........surprised

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:05 PM

I was just a little girl and our family caravaned all the way up north Ca...to see the property they bought and it was wilderness compared to the city...I was just a kid and they made things a little easier for us....But the grown ups had to find a "bush" when they needs to do their bizz...Mom grabbed the roll of tp and she walk down the path and it wasn't but seconds she hollered  HELP A Snake!!! Grandpa and dad grabbed their guns and found my mom bare butt and frozen with a huge rattlesnake looking at her butt lmaooo...Grandpa was a marksman and blew the snake into snake heaven and everytime after that she would take Dad and the rifle  when she went lmaooo

I dislike them very much my boys got into the snake fad and I said NO way they had to share a snake with their buddy lol...No snakes in my house thank you lol

mjgm1966
by Bronze sister on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh my gosh! I would still be having nightmares.  One of my friends loves to go on rattlesnake hunts each year for her birthday!  She asked me a couple weeks ago to go, and I politely said, "Hell no!"  You could not pay me enough to do that!

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

my biggest fear would be that she would freak and her wet feet would slip on the bathroom floor.

firelites
by Anne on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Lol, I am the one that has to take care of them here

firelites
by Anne on Jul. 14, 2013 at 2:47 PM

I bet she would love the Magnum rattle snake derby and bazaar in SW Oklahoma, rattle snake makes a tasty burger done right

Quoting mjgm1966:

Oh my gosh! I would still be having nightmares.  One of my friends loves to go on rattlesnake hunts each year for her birthday!  She asked me a couple weeks ago to go, and I politely said, "Hell no!"  You could not pay me enough to do that!

the_kids_mom
by Gypsy Queen on Jul. 14, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I have a snake:-D. My snake is a beautiful 5' Colombian red tail boa. Her name is Isabella, but we call her Bella. I've always loved snakes, and Bella is my 4th Columbian red tail. They are very calm, and docile snakes. I would share a picture, I call Bella squared....because she's in her square water dish:-D, but I don't want to scare anyone.
rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:38 PM

Snakes don't bother me

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)