Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Livin' the Dream!

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:48 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 152 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Today I took my husband into the office for the day.  He usually works from home full time since his buddy who would drive him 2x a week found a different job.  So today I drove him the 26 miles to work,  through morning traffic, got him all set up and drove back home.  Now I have 4.5 hours to get my chores done (uninterrupted mind you which is a huge plus) before I take the 26 mile trek back to Wilsonville and then drive him hom in rush hour traffic.  Yes I have the life of a Rock Star!  

Now I'm scrubbing up the bathrooms and doing laundry...I hope to sit down and watch a movie before I have to head south to pick him up! 

Happy Tuesday....

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

WooHoo!!!! Enjoy EVERY minute of it.... Don't work too hard... And take time for that movie!!!! Hugz!!!

Maida265
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Enjoy your time dear!!!

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Jul. 16, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Oh gawd, I wouldn't want to have to drive I-5 down to Wilsonville in rush hour traffic for anything! You are wonderful to take on that responsibility and I'm sure your dh appreciates it. If you go 205, you'll be going past my place, sort of.

babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:26 PM
Enjoy your time! ! I don't mind driving when im alone it can be relaxing. Be careful.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catloveralways
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Enjoy  your  quiet time. 

jett286
by BrewMisstress on Jul. 16, 2013 at 5:32 PM
1 mom liked this

I've been watching multiple shows of A Haunting with my son!  I've swept and washed 2 loads of laundry....It's been a pretty relaxing day!  

Quoting catloveralways:

Enjoy  your  quiet time. 

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)