Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Good Wednesday morning! Let's Chat~~

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 251 Total Views

Morning!

Let's chat with what's on your mind... It can be random thoughts, current events, the news or just vent.....

Let's chat~~

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:07 AM

Coffee...need lots of coffee.....

momaof8
by Sister on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I have alot on my mind. I have to make sure my sons birthday party turns out coolhe is turning 16 his birthday is saturday. My daughter who is getting married in May is having a makeover party tomorrow night at our house,so have to clean and put out snacks. My moms birthday is Sunday and I have to figure out what to do for her. Money is a little tight so I have to be budget conscious. Oh and in a week we have my daughter engagement party.  I am just feeling stressed I don't want to let anyone down .

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:14 AM

Morning!

I am sick about all the violence that is happening and the reaction of the public. When does it end? A young man was arrested for arson last night. He set fire to many building including new homes and thought nothing of his actions. A grandmother beats her granddaughter to death and the family had a feeling and yet this child is dead and the family said they were shocked but had a feeling. We dont have to go to war all we have to do is walk out our front doors and see American brothers and sisters fighting each other.. United as one and together we fall must not apply here because we are our worse enemy.... Sorry I need coffee before I watch the news...

But the smile on my face was a 5 year old who saw a police chase on foot and went in and drew the suspect picture and waited for the police and gave them the picture. Her picture is in the police dept hung up and she got an award for helping police.. That is the type of news I love to hear...

Brooklynchic
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:23 AM

happy hump day!!!!! dana  luv the last story.. how cute is that!!!

hate to watch that damn news...

Brooklynchic
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:45 AM

ohhh the twinkie  is backprgrsvimg/th?id=H.4777044105561920&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90prgrsvimg/th?id=H.4791917565510422&w=103&h=103&c=8&pid=3.1&qlt=90     and ring dings are coming back in september  lol  just sayin...

rosiemendo
by Silver sister on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:54 AM

Good morning, ladies.  Finished my half cup of coffee.  Have to wait for my hubby to wake up and make some more; he makes better coffee than me.  Yesterday we had a great "meeting" for Book Club up in Canada at one of the girls' summer home.  Good food, good company, good book, and good discussion.  Thank God we were right on the lake where we could feel the breeze off the water and under the shade of a big tree!

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:01 AM

Good morning ladies, Having my cup of coffee at work been up since 4am and im exhausted. Hubby was called in to work last night and came in at 3:30, but why does he have to wake me up arghh????

looneymom424
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:54 AM

I didnt want to get out of bed but my son got me up so he could go wash the comforters early ugh...he still hasnt gone...I want to go back to bed.  

I helped my community facebook group get a homeless woman off the streets with her little dog last night she is safe in a motel and possibly has a permenant situation and job lined up there are 5000 people on that group and we came together to help someone in need.  Her nephew had thrown her out she came from california and had no one else here...  she was not a scammer...she had been homeless about a week tried the homeless shelter they wouldnt take her dog. She refused to give it up

Arwyn724
by Bronze sister on Jul. 17, 2013 at 10:32 AM

Can someone lower the thermostat?  Its getting a little too hot.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:44 PM
It's going to be a hot day today; my AC is set at 77 and kicked on at 6:30 this morning.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)