Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM
  • 6 Replies
  • 172 Total Views

First the employer reschedules the interview,I asked her if she could because my van was stuck in the garage!  She resecheduled it for today!  Which is good,I can get there.  She sends me an email telling me that they hired someone else!  Hours earlier she tells me I have an interview,then she hires someone behind my back!  I feel mad,sad,pissed!!  I have been yelling at my DH all morning!!!  This was the housekeeping job!

by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:26 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
looneymom424
by on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:39 AM
1 mom liked this

I hate when they do that maybe since you had to reschedule she thought you were a bad risk...some people do that...

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Jul. 20, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Sorry mama. I hope you find something else. This might be one of those "Blessings in Disguise"  Doesn't sound like a well run company if she does that sort of thing.  Stop bitching at DH and work on finding next place to apply.

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 20, 2013 at 12:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Was it a housekeeping job for a individual or motel/ hotel? If so it might be a blessing because I help a friend out and it was hard work and they want everything perfect and one room done at a certain time.
I also agree that you shouldn't take it out on hub if you couldn't get the can out chances are he wouldn't be able to either.
I know that perfect job is right around the corner.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
dancer
by Sister -lp on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:13 PM

It was housekeeping for a doctor.   My very smart son got the door open!!!

Quoting dana63:

Was it a housekeeping job for a individual or motel/ hotel? If so it might be a blessing because I help a friend out and it was hard work and they want everything perfect and one room done at a certain time.
I also agree that you shouldn't take it out on hub if you couldn't get the can out chances are he wouldn't be able to either.
I know that perfect job is right around the corner.

sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:26 PM

You'll find something 10 times better next time.

hugs

BL2010
by Snookims on Jul. 20, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Huh.... I thought you had a job that you got last week sometime and were supposed to start this past Monday. It was at a restaurant.....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)