Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

As a Kid did you ever....???

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:52 PM
  • 42 Replies
  • 495 Total Views
Toilet Paper houses?
Scavenger Hunt,
Raid the neighbors gardens?
Play Doorbell Ditch?
Make Prank Phonecalls??
Come on ladies fess up!!
I've done them all and more!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:56 PM
3 moms liked this

Yes we did a couple growing up.. Back then you can prank call and get away with it because they didnt have *67 or call waiting... LOL

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:56 PM
1 mom liked this
I have done those things, I had so much fun doing it I have no regrets. I still prank call people sometimes lol...
babynurse454
by Wild Woman on Jul. 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM
We would make out our scavenger hunt list with toilet paper on it and after we collected enough rolls we went to TP house's... we were stinkers LOL
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:08 PM
2 moms liked this

Quoting babynurse454:

Toilet Paper houses? Yes, and as an adult too.
Scavenger Hunt, Yes, and have done this for kids bday parties
Raid the neighbors gardens? I never lived anywhere that people had gardens
Play Doorbell Ditch? I dont think so, my dad would have spanked me
Make Prank Phonecalls?? Yes, back before there was caller ID.

we used to write down the number of the pay phone at a shoping center, then go to the other side of the shoping center where there was another pay phone and call the first.  we could see the pay phone we were calling from where we were.  we would play pranks on people and when they started getting frustrated we would tell them they were on candid camera and tell them to go up to a particular car/van and wave.  Omg... we laughed so hard when they turned around and started waving at the car we described.

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:21 PM

We planked called. That is the only one on the list that I did...

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:22 PM

I wish we'd thought of this. I would have had so much fun with this one.... I'd do it now if there were still pay phones...

Quoting sahlady:

we used to write down the number of the pay phone at a shoping center, then go to the other side of the shoping center where there was another pay phone and call the first.  we could see the pay phone we were calling from where we were.  we would play pranks on people and when they started getting frustrated we would tell them they were on candid camera and tell them to go up to a particular car/van and wave.  Omg... we laughed so hard when they turned around and started waving at the car we described.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:23 PM

I dont know how many people would remember candid camera.

Quoting ALolies:

I wish we'd thought of this. I would have had so much fun with this one.... I'd do it now if there were still pay phones...

Quoting sahlady:

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:25 PM

It was one off my favorites

Quoting sahlady:

Quoting ALolies:

Quoting sahlady:

ZsMommy
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:25 PM

Read down the list-yeah-I was the goodie goodie kid. Closest I came was the scavenger hunt...IN GIRL SCOUTS ;)

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jul. 21, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

lol... me too!!!

Quoting ALolies:

It was one off my favorites

Quoting sahlady:

Quoting ALolies:

Quoting sahlady:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)