Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Vent...will try not to cuss

Posted by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 470 Total Views
Blanketed blank Boy Scouts I'm so blanketing mad at this moment! Though I should've realized that in organization so full of hatred and bigotry would be this horrible!

Disclaimer I know that there are volunteers in the organization doesn't represent each individual... But still I'm pissed!

My son who is not a Boy Scout went to help his friend his best friend on his Eagle Scout today. And came home more dejected and heartbroken and I had seen him in his 16 years ever. I'm so flipping disgusted in mortified at the home horrific individuals who lead this organization that I could spit nails.

Not to brag but my son 16 years has only gotten to be sent his entire life ever. He has only been on restriction from us in 16 years three times and it was for minor infractions. Freshman year of high school he ran track and by the end of the season he was asked to be one of the leaders the next year. He is a good kid and honest kid upstanding kid he is not the loser that he had associated with today and he did not deserve the criticism that the Adults gave him!

He was not required to be there Pecaniere had his own goodwill hope his best friend those blankety-blank adults with fool to criticize anything he did being in such a way that he came home crying literally!

Does that blank kids couldn't hammering me know if their life depended on it only there because their parents require them to when my son was doing this out of the goodness of his own heart!

If I go to hell for the things I'm wishing upon them tonight be at that way because I've never been more mad in my entire life!

How dare they make my son feel like that when he was doing this to help somebody with their kids going there because their parents were making them I am mad beyond mad beyond mad bastards
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jul. 21, 2013 at 11:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Okay, calm down mama.

I'm not sure I understand what happened, but it looks like your son was helping his friend and ensued some criticism for??? Not sure, but yeah, go ahead and rant...

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:06 AM
There were a lot of mistakes from auto correct.

My son drove miles away from the house to help his friend with an Eagle Scout project. Only to be criticized and ridiculed by the adults who were there to help. My 4.5 sophomore son who is never been in trouble and has excelled in everything he's ever done does not require ridicule when he gives everything hundred percent every time. He was so frustrated and disheartened when he came home because of the way he had been treated. With his past I know there is no way that he was slacking or not giving hundred percent effort and what ever was asked of him. He said that the dullards he had to deal with whom of Boy Scouts were sitting on their asses not trying but they're only because their parents required of them. How dare these adults who are entrusted to be leaders treat any child that way I am disgusted and pissed.

Quoting rosebud727:

Okay, calm down mama.

I'm not sure I understand what happened, but it looks like your son was helping his friend and ensued some criticism for??? Not sure, but yeah, go ahead and rant...

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JKronrod
by Sister on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I'm still confused as to what, exactly, happened, but I'll tell you that we took OUR son out of Boy Scouts (and my husband is and Eagle Scout) because of truly nasty behavior by some of the boys.  The scout leader was trying, but it didn't stop.  It's too bad -- this organization offers things that can't be found elsewhere, but it seems as if there are a lot of jerks involved in at least some of the troops.

sahlady
by It's a jen.thing :) on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:18 AM

the last time I saw my son cry was a year and a half ago.  he was body surfing with his uncle, and his uncle got thrown by a wave and broke his neck.  my son saved his life by keeping his head above water and helping him to the shore.  he then ran and got his aunt while the life gaurd got him onto a gurney.  After all that, after he saved his life, got his aunt, and then foundme.... after all that he cried.\

so can you imagine what these...................must have said to him today to make him cry???

CAN YOU?????

I could break their necks and shit down their throats.... I shoud go to hell for what Im want to happen to them.... Im so flipin mad/\

bigots

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:19 AM
So you're saying these ass' who call themselves boy scouts ridiculed your son for helping and supportive a friend? All while this friend is going for his Eagle badge?

That's rude, uncalled for!
Rant... Cuss if need be! Give your son a HUGE hug from us!
looneymom424
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Rant, cuss they must have done something for him to be that bad.  People I swear they just dont know when to shut up

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Jul. 22, 2013 at 1:04 AM

i am so sorry what ever happened happened. hugs

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:20 AM

My daughter is 25 and when her MIL made her cry I felt the same way you are! It hurts us when our children are hurting... HUGS...

Now, go get Them! 

Quoting sahlady:

the last time I saw my son cry was a year and a half ago.  he was body surfing with his uncle, and his uncle got thrown by a wave and broke his neck.  my son saved his life by keeping his head above water and helping him to the shore.  he then ran and got his aunt while the life gaurd got him onto a gurney.  After all that, after he saved his life, got his aunt, and then foundme.... after all that he cried.\

so can you imagine what these...................must have said to him today to make him cry???

CAN YOU?????

I could break their necks and shit down their throats.... I shoud go to hell for what Im want to happen to them.... Im so flipin mad/\

bigots

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:31 AM

I guess I don't understand why those adults acted that way except that they felt threatened by your son in some way.

Hard cold reality as your son ventures off to college, he is going to meet some amazing people and more of what he experienced. It helps shape us but yes it's hard as parents to stomach it.

Quoting sahlady:

There were a lot of mistakes from auto correct.

My son drove miles away from the house to help his friend with an Eagle Scout project. Only to be criticized and ridiculed by the adults who were there to help. My 4.5 sophomore son who is never been in trouble and has excelled in everything he's ever done does not require ridicule when he gives everything hundred percent every time. He was so frustrated and disheartened when he came home because of the way he had been treated. With his past I know there is no way that he was slacking or not giving hundred percent effort and what ever was asked of him. He said that the dullards he had to deal with whom of Boy Scouts were sitting on their asses not trying but they're only because their parents required of them. How dare these adults who are entrusted to be leaders treat any child that way I am disgusted and pissed.

Quoting rosebud727:

Okay, calm down mama.

frtchr
by Sister on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:40 AM
I'm sorry. There is nothing worse than seeing our kids hurt. :(
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)