Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ADULT ACNE ; (

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM
  • 13 Replies
  • 152 Total Views

yes ive got it..... go figure  never had a pimple  in my life.   so i go to 2 different dermatologists and both say its stress and menapause.. great doc   2 things that are out of my control...  anybody have this. and what did you do for it... ???surrender

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Jul. 24, 2013 at 8:59 AM

I have never had it even as a teen.. My secret is I use witch hazel to clean my face and then use olive oil (my face dries out). I also wash my face in milk (old milk or powder milk) and it makes it feel great...

BL2010
by BL on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Sorry, never had this problem even as a teenager. You can't stop the menopause but please work on the stress. You don't need that crap.

Brooklynchic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Quoting BL2010:

Sorry, never had this problem even as a teenager. You can't stop the menopause but please work on the stress. You don't need that crap.

yes working on my stress im divorcing him lol
Brooklynchic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:13 AM

ill give that witch hazel a try..cant hurt it..

Quoting dana63:

I have never had it even as a teen.. My secret is I use witch hazel to clean my face and then use olive oil (my face dries out). I also wash my face in milk (old milk or powder milk) and it makes it feel great...

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:17 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm in the same boat :( ... I wash and refresh my face with witch hazel. When a new one appears at night I put a dab of white toothpaste on it....
Brooklynchic
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:21 AM

yes mary ive done the toothpaste thing myself!! lol who knew lol

Quoting maryg38:

I'm in the same boat :( ... I wash and refresh my face with witch hazel. When a new one appears at night I put a dab of white toothpaste on it....

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:24 AM
Lol... It's cheaper too

Quoting Brooklynchic:

Quoting maryg38:

MrsLondon
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:26 AM

Menopause??? How old are you if you don't mind me asking?? You look young if that's you as your avi.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:29 AM

Quoting Brooklynchic:

Quoting maryg38:

Does it work? The toothpaste?

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jul. 24, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I don't really have acne, but a few zits. I'm wondering if it's because of wearing foundation....confused

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)