Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Hi! I am Robin from Ohio. I have been with Paul for 20 years. Sixteen of those years we were married,we had some issues and divorced. We are now planning our new wedding.  We have one son,Thor. Thor is special needs and soon to be 18 YO,his story is on my homepage check it out. I am 49YO and for the most part have been a SAHM. I am a Christian and read my Bible daily. I also enjoy reading,cross stitching,embroidery and  exercising to Leslie Sansone videos. Any questions please feel free to ask

by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Replies (11-20):
catloveralways
by SpitFire :) on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Hi Robin & welcome. You have joined a great Group! Congrats on your Marriage.

group hug

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Jul. 29, 2013 at 9:43 AM

Hi Robin, welcome!! Nice to have you!

firelites
by Anne on Jul. 29, 2013 at 10:27 AM

welcome to the group

Snowl
by Snowl :) on Jul. 29, 2013 at 11:59 AM

Welcome to the group! I also have a special needs boy. He is 22 and lives in a group home now. His name is Philip and he has R22 chromosome. Your guy is so cute! Love the smile.

texassahm
by Sister on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:12 PM

Welcome Robin!  I'm Susan in Texas (hence my screen name) - but I am no longer a full-time SAHM - I am now a teacher working in special education (my students have autism).  I would love to know more about your son :)

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:20 PM

I'm Angela... I look forward to getting to know you...

looneymom424
by on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:27 PM

Welcome Robin I have two special Needs kids...one I am dealing with right now...join the conversation and have fun

CharlotteRose
by Bronze sister on Jul. 29, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Welcome to the group!! 

rzmamma
by Sharon on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:02 PM

Welcome Robin congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Jul. 29, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Welcome to our 40ish and Beyond family....We are a special group of women who spend our time giving support, advice, and will embrace you and your issues and help you feel great when you are down.  Roam around our many topics and I'm sure you will find one or two that may catch your interest if not start a post of your own for all to give you our support and advice...Welcome to the Sisterhood

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)