Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Your opinion..........................ALCOHOL OR MARIJUNA USE WORSE?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM
  • 37 Replies
  • 516 Total Views
1 mom liked this

During your life experiences and observations, which of the two substances brings out the worst behavior in most people in general?

by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SeanandNoahsmom
by Manning Fan on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM

Before I became a nurse, I would have said, unequivocally marijuana. Now I am not so sure.

firelites
by Anne on Aug. 4, 2013 at 1:53 PM

alcohol is worse and readily available

ashleighmama
by Ash on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I say alcohol is worse.

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Alcohol.  

I have never seen a peron on pot get mean like some drunks do.  And they have no desire to get behind the wheel and go anywhere - they just want to chill.  Some people have a few (or a lot) of drinks and think they're fine to get behind the wheel.

rosebud727
by Mac Goddess on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Each person reacts differently to different types of alcohol and different types of marijuana.

I can't really say but I have seen alcohol screw up more marriages then marijuana.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this
My parents were alcoholics. While I'm against the legalization of marijuana (and it is now legal in my state), alcohol abuse is responsible for the highest number of DUI deaths and domestic violence, so I believe this "legal" substance is far more destructive.
Yoshisgirl
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Alcohol by far!

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:27 PM
Definitly alchohal...I've never heard of someone getting violent after smoking pot. But when some people drink it makes them violent.
mjgm1966
by Bronze sister on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Can't say that I've ever been around one where marijuana was a factor. Atleast not to my knowledge.  So, I guess I'd have to say alcohol.

looneymom424
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 2:54 PM
Alcohol is by far the worst because it is so easy to get...I do know some people that cant do without marijuana and spend every bit on it...My hubby was a drunk and he was mean sometimes
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)