Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you and your SO do PDA?

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM
  • 20 Replies
  • 221 Total Views
I'm not talking about making out on the street corner, but do you still do PDA?

My DH and I still hold hands, and he'll give me a peck, but we don't make out in public (never have).
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ashleighmama
by Ash on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:42 PM

I would say we're like you and your husband, a little here and there but that's it.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Aug. 4, 2013 at 4:45 PM
We hold hands and sometimes kiss in public, not full on making out but even st the gym we'll kiss when changing equipment.
firelites
by Anne on Aug. 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM
1 mom liked this

yes we still hold hands and kiss in public and occasional pat on the butt

patnic
by Sister on Aug. 4, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Hold hands and pecks on the cheek.

looneymom424
by on Aug. 4, 2013 at 7:55 PM

We hold hands and kiss in public

BL2010
by BL on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Sure. We hold hands as we're walking along and sometimes even give little kisses.

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:46 PM

We hold hands and kiss in public.  Sometimes he'll put his arm around me like when we're at a ball game.  We used to be more into PDAs when we were younger, but we've toned it down over the years.

ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Aug. 5, 2013 at 1:54 PM

We hold hands and he'll put his arm around me. Maybe a peck on the cheek, but no making out. We didn't even do that when we were kids dating. 

Mspearly
by Sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:05 PM
1 mom liked this

Holding hands <3

hau_siyoka
My girlzzz muah
Yesterday at 7:21 PM
by Doll Baby on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I did what I wanted to no matter where I was....It is one of lifes important examples you can teach others...My SO and I are in our 60's now and when we PDA it 'cute old folks' lmaooo But its really sharing your feelings at the moment....Nothing sexually inappropriate but hugging and kissing with you spouse or SO lets other learn from example...

Kids need to know that it might be all about them when alone but its all about love when you are a couple...Maybe they will respect that and be about whats around them as opposed to wound up in their selfish ways...

I'm a hippy and show my kids affection in public and don't think nothing of it because that's the way we are....hugs and kisses don't hurt anyone but those who don't get them...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)