Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

AS YOU ALL KNOW:

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 291 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I quit McDonalds. I just could not take it anymore. Staying there and putting up with all the crap that goes on there,I just could not physincally take it anymore,especially from the damn managers!!!  I told my hubby that a doctor advised me to quit and get out of there!  She said I would have a really bad breakdown and end up in the hospital.  I told her everything that they say and do there. She was in shock!!!   She could not understand why anyone would  work with asses like that!!!   I am enjoying a low stress life staying at home and caring for my family and my fur babies!!!!  Best move I ever made concerning my health and well being!

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NettePooh
by Sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you, enjoy yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tvschiulaz
by Bronze sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

good for you!  If you are feeling better about the situation then enjoy the rest of your summer...

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Have you decided to just let hubby work and you be a SAHM? That will be great fun for you?

BL2010
by Snookims on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you. What about the other jobs that you thought you had?

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

huggs.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you still looking for work?

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

((((dancer)))) What great news....these places are set up for the young kids and its like going to school all over again....My son is a Manager of a fast food joint and since he got the position he acts like he is all mighty and I have to spin him around and remind him of Who he is talking to!!! It must be a school for jackasses because he's never acted this way before!!!

Now you have found your comfot zone and relax and enjoy it...there is a lot of have to's even in this job and at times it really sucked with my very large family.

Many things to do just to live a nice family life...I love being a retired SAHM and now the kids come and do for me more than I could ever expect when they were young...

Take a day at a time and you will do a fantastic job for your family!!! Much love

dancer
by Sister -lp on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Thank u very much.  I will. I have been working since I was 14!!!!  I need this time for as long as I see necessary!!! Who knows! It will most likely be forever!!

Quoting hau_siyoka:

((((dancer)))) What great news....these places are set up for the young kids and its like going to school all over again....My son is a Manager of a fast food joint and since he got the position he acts like he is all mighty and I have to spin him around and remind him of Who he is talking to!!! It must be a school for jackasses because he's never acted this way before!!!

Now you have found your comfot zone and relax and enjoy it...there is a lot of have to's even in this job and at times it really sucked with my very large family.

Many things to do just to live a nice family life...I love being a retired SAHM and now the kids come and do for me more than I could ever expect when they were young...

Take a day at a time and you will do a fantastic job for your family!!! Much love

dancer
by Sister -lp on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!!!

Quoting ALolies:

Have you decided to just let hubby work and you be a SAHM? That will be great fun for you?

dancer
by Sister -lp on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this

IDK!!!!  I have not heard a thing!! These damn employers know the ball is in their court so to speak! They take their sweet time and drag their heels!!!

Quoting BL2010:

Good for you. What about the other jobs that you thought you had?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)