Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

AS YOU ALL KNOW:

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 296 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I quit McDonalds. I just could not take it anymore. Staying there and putting up with all the crap that goes on there,I just could not physincally take it anymore,especially from the damn managers!!!  I told my hubby that a doctor advised me to quit and get out of there!  She said I would have a really bad breakdown and end up in the hospital.  I told her everything that they say and do there. She was in shock!!!   She could not understand why anyone would  work with asses like that!!!   I am enjoying a low stress life staying at home and caring for my family and my fur babies!!!!  Best move I ever made concerning my health and well being!

by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NettePooh
by Sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
Good for you, enjoy yourself!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tvschiulaz
by Bronze sister on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

good for you!  If you are feeling better about the situation then enjoy the rest of your summer...

ALolies
Come party with us!
Yesterday at 1:26 PM
40ish and beyond... Group - CafeMom

A group for women beyond 40 who would like to share advice,ask questions,vent out and Have fun.

by Red Room Rebel on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:19 PM
3 moms liked this

Have you decided to just let hubby work and you be a SAHM? That will be great fun for you?

BL2010
by BL on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Good for you. What about the other jobs that you thought you had?

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:46 PM
1 mom liked this

huggs.

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Aug. 5, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Are you still looking for work?

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:26 PM
1 mom liked this

((((dancer)))) What great news....these places are set up for the young kids and its like going to school all over again....My son is a Manager of a fast food joint and since he got the position he acts like he is all mighty and I have to spin him around and remind him of Who he is talking to!!! It must be a school for jackasses because he's never acted this way before!!!

Now you have found your comfot zone and relax and enjoy it...there is a lot of have to's even in this job and at times it really sucked with my very large family.

Many things to do just to live a nice family life...I love being a retired SAHM and now the kids come and do for me more than I could ever expect when they were young...

Take a day at a time and you will do a fantastic job for your family!!! Much love

dancer
by Sister -lp on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:30 PM

Thank u very much.  I will. I have been working since I was 14!!!!  I need this time for as long as I see necessary!!! Who knows! It will most likely be forever!!

Quoting hau_siyoka:

((((dancer)))) What great news....these places are set up for the young kids and its like going to school all over again....My son is a Manager of a fast food joint and since he got the position he acts like he is all mighty and I have to spin him around and remind him of Who he is talking to!!! It must be a school for jackasses because he's never acted this way before!!!

Now you have found your comfot zone and relax and enjoy it...there is a lot of have to's even in this job and at times it really sucked with my very large family.

Many things to do just to live a nice family life...I love being a retired SAHM and now the kids come and do for me more than I could ever expect when they were young...

Take a day at a time and you will do a fantastic job for your family!!! Much love

dancer
by Sister -lp on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:31 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes!!!

Quoting ALolies:

Have you decided to just let hubby work and you be a SAHM? That will be great fun for you?

dancer
by Sister -lp on Aug. 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM
2 moms liked this

IDK!!!!  I have not heard a thing!! These damn employers know the ball is in their court so to speak! They take their sweet time and drag their heels!!!

Quoting BL2010:

Good for you. What about the other jobs that you thought you had?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN