Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

hubby is taking his nursing RN final. Don't think he will graduate. I'm so depressed

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM
  • 25 Replies
  • 475 Total Views

My Husband is taking his final test on his last day of nursing school.  He has to make a B to pass the class.  He has made low on the last three exams (60s)  and I don't think he is going to pull off a B.  He made a 98 on the last Hessie but it won't matter if he fails this last class.

I'm so upset.  It has been a long three years that he hasn't gotten to spend with his family.  He has done great but it looks like it's coming apart right at the very end.  He has jobs lined up.  I'm yelling at the kids and crying in the bathroom.

I really don't think it's gonna happen.  So very depressed.  My mom is tired of me talking about it so I'm keeping my mouth shut from now on.  I'm so totally depressed.  We are so broke financially and can't make it another month. 

Sad in TN

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:22 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:46 PM

Hugz Sweetie. Hang in there... Whatever happens, he will need your support. We will be here to support you as well...

LetsTallk
by New sister on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:52 PM

Thank you.  I support him and put on a smile when he is here and fall apart when he is gone.

LetsTallk
by New sister on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:54 PM

sadI feel so bad for him.  He worked so hard.

KW1280
by Silver sister on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this
This plus don't count him out yet

Quoting ALolies:

Hugz Sweetie. Hang in there... Whatever happens, he will need your support. We will be here to support you as well...

hau_siyoka
by Doll Baby on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

AWWW  Sissy...Welcome to the 40ish and Beyond family....This is really hard on parents who have been the cheerleaders at this time...Think positive thoughts!!! Invision him in uniform working at a hospital or a dr office...He knows he's gone through a lot to get where he is now and with you love and positive thoughts you will all make it through and it will be worth it....

Believe in your heart that it will happen because you have a great son who can pull it together....Keep us posted!

LetsTallk
by New sister on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Thanks for listening.  I don't want to be alone right now.

Fayanne
by Fay on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Hugs, hang in there. Everything happens for a reason.

deesam
by Twins on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:04 PM
Hopeful he surprises you and does great. Hang in there.
JeremysMom
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Quoting LetsTallk:

sadI feel so bad for him.  He worked so hard.

Ask him what he needs in order to succeed. Whether it be less distractions and more time to study or just more encouragement.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Well I'm going to just think positive. He WILL pass...and he WILL get those jobs! Praying too!!!! BTW...welcome to the group!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)