Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

My husband is leaving....:(

Posted by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 303 Total Views
1 mom liked this

He's leaving tomorrow on a business trip. It's only until Friday so I think I will survive but I really hate it when he travels.

Pffft!!!! Oh well...might just as well break out the party supplies while he's gone!!! Ya know...so I don't MISS him so much!

by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:33 PM

When my dad traveled we were always glad to be away from his rages. I'm so glad your husband is one that you miss so much. *HUGS*

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:35 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry, Vickey! He'll be back Friday. Until then, we're all here for ya! XO dancing

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Sep. 3, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I'll come to your party, but I'm not cleaning up after the mess you and Dana left here for me! And you better bet I'm gonna make a biiiigggggg mess!!!

Hugz to you Sweetie. And I'll try to keep Dana from pulling your hair til Friday. No promises though. You know that is her favorite thing to do....

atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:09 PM
My dh travels some. Doesn't bother me because he used to travel like 80% of the time so 6 trips or so a year is nothing.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BL2010
by BL on Sep. 3, 2013 at 8:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Awwww, {{{{{HUGS}}}}} He'll be back before you know it!

BUT...party at your house. We're on our way!

Snowl
by Snowl :) on Sep. 3, 2013 at 10:49 PM

*hugs*  now what  to do at this party?

mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:02 PM
Yaaa the dh leaving party is at your house! I am sorry you will miss him but friday will be here before you know it! Then you can have a dh is back home again party ( as absences does make the heart grow fonder! I wouldnt know this for a fact as my dh has been home since may 14th! Lucky you! Post lots of your dh free time as dh is driving me crazy at home! Hugs
sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Sep. 3, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:55 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you...he will be missed.

Quoting Bleacheddecay:

When my dad traveled we were always glad to be away from his rages. I'm so glad your husband is one that you miss so much. *HUGS*

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 4, 2013 at 5:56 AM

Angie...I knew you'd have my back!!! LOL What mess!!!!! I wasn't responsible for making it...it's Dana and Johnny!!! You should have SEEN what they were doing with your kitchen utencils!!

Quoting ALolies:

I'll come to your party, but I'm not cleaning up after the mess you and Dana left here for me! And you better bet I'm gonna make a biiiigggggg mess!!!

Hugz to you Sweetie. And I'll try to keep Dana from pulling your hair til Friday. No promises though. You know that is her favorite thing to do....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)