Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

is there a non judgement vent group?

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 281 Total Views
1 mom liked this

I need to vent and i cant do it in the main stream rooms as women in here are too judgemental.

anyone know of a group I can vent at and people won't bitch at me for my feelings???????

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:54 PM
2 moms liked this

I'm sorry to say that I don't venture too far out of this group because of the very reason you stated. I'm sorry you don't feel comfortable venting here. If you would like to PM either myself or one of the other Admins, regarding a specific event which caused this feeling, I can assure you that we will take care of it in a confidential manner. We pride ourselves here in not being judgemental and try to allow everyone their say. We don't have to all agree with you, but your views will be respected.

lucky2Beeme
by Group Admin on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:19 PM
1 mom liked this

this group is by far the nicest to not jump you for your opinions or vents.

latc50
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:25 PM

i didnt mean this group perse...more main stream groups in cafe mom like this one and i would be judged.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

Mariagma3
by Wild Midwest Lady on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM
1 mom liked this

You can say whatever you want here. We do not judge in here. The reason for that is because we care about each other as women, and as friends. If anyone ever gives you any crap in here, feel free to give me, or any one of the other admins a holler.

lucky2Beeme
by Group Admin on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Quoting latc50:

i didnt mean this group perse...more main stream groups in cafe mom like this one and i would be judged.

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

I didnt take it that way. I was more trying to say  go ahead and vent here its safe .

Surround yourself with people that add to your life not subtract from it.

1squishysmom
by Silver sister on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this

This is the only group that I vent in. Everyone here is so understanding. Why go anywhere else?

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:35 PM

Oh...thank goodness!!! You had me worried!

Quoting latc50:

Quoting lucky2Beeme:

ashleighmama
by Ash on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:37 PM

You could always go into the Support Sisters forum in this group, that way it's more private.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Please...feel free to do your venting. If it's of a more personal nature...be sure to put it in the General as that is just for 40ish members. The Let's Talk is open to all of CM and you might get responses from those outside the group that are not as supportive. If your vent contains offensive language...just put a little reminder in the post title so no one gets offended. They open at their own risk when they are warned. lol

KW1280
by Silver sister on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:38 PM
This and 1 other group is where I vent
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN