Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

OK The Hair Is Here

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM
  • 24 Replies
  • 369 Total Views
2 moms liked this

I apologize for the poor quality....my phone will not transfer data at this time...it is an iPhone 4S and it has been an expensive piece of junk since I got it. This pic was taken at midnight after a long days so the hair is a mess, my makeup is almost all gone...the contacts were dried to my eyeballs so out they had to come....they couold not get the red out so in the end I am now a blonde of a strawberry type but it is so light that it will grow out better with my silver.

Yes it is very very short...a total change...what can I say ...my life has changed 180 degrees this past few weeks so this can be no less...

by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nussknacker
by Nutlady on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:16 AM
2 moms liked this

Hey, I have very short hair! Doesnt it feel good? I think it looks good!

Note for all of you with long beautiful hair.....I was born with super baby fine thin hair, anytime  I tried to grow it out was a limp disaster.

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:20 AM

My hair has always been one to have its own mind and to make it tame requires a flat iron and a whip....this do will be wash and wear...no color maintenance because the color is not so dramatic of a difference from the new growth that will come in...I can add highlights when they let me color again to blend the color until it grows all out. This will be easier to deal with in hospital when I will be attached to devices and all...long hair would have been impossible to deal with. I would have had a tangled rats nest to deal with.

Quoting nussknacker:

Hey, I have very short hair! Doesnt it feel good? I think it looks good!

Note for all of you with long beautiful hair.....I was born with super baby fine thin hair, anytime  I tried to grow it out was a limp disaster.

ashleighmama
by Ash on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM
2 moms liked this
It looks super cute!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Connie04
by Sister on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Oh, that looks really good!  You are rockin' that style :-)!!

secondcup5
by Proud Canuck on Sep. 10, 2013 at 5:49 AM
1 mom liked this

Luv it!!!!!

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:32 AM
3 moms liked this

I LOVE IT!!!

You know what I would do, go to Wal Mart and get that new color hair chalk and place some color streaks in my new hair. Today you might be pink and next week green..

You will rock your new hair and you look very beautiful!!!!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 10, 2013 at 6:43 AM
1 mom liked this

You are BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I love this SO much more on you than the longer hair (and I personally love longer hair...I have it myself.) You totally pull of this new look!!!! You are giving me inspiration!

maryg38
by Sweet Mary <3 on Sep. 10, 2013 at 7:30 AM
2 moms liked this
I love the new Doo! You look Marvelous Darling, simply marvelous!!!
AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I think you look beautiful. Have you worn short hair before?

BL2010
by BL on Sep. 10, 2013 at 8:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I love it!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)