Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Heat Wave!?

Posted by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM
  • 17 Replies
  • 165 Total Views
1 mom liked this

It's mid September here in the PNW and this week we are expecting record highs.  On one hand I am happy to have nice weather so we can grill dinner and eat on our deck enjoying the evenings out of doors, on the other hand I am ready for a bit cooler weather (I'll take mid 70's and not the 90+ we're getting this week) and for fall cooking to begin.  I'd also like to get out my handful of fall decorations and start burning candles again.  

I know I shouldn't complain ~ because soon enough I'll be whining about all the grey clouds and the rain so I'm not complaining....just looking forward to a cooler season.... LOL

Happy Tuesday I"m shutting my windows in  a bit so it doesn't get too hot in here...

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BL2010
by BL on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:11 PM

LMAO... well, I'm in New Hampshire and will gladly trade places with you. It has finally reached 60 degrees.

lisabiron3
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

Quoting jett286:

It's mid September here in the PNW and this week we are expecting record highs.  On one hand I am happy to have nice weather so we can grill dinner and eat on our deck enjoying the evenings out of doors, on the other hand I am ready for a bit cooler weather (I'll take mid 70's and not the 90+ we're getting this week) and for fall cooking to begin.  I'd also like to get out my handful of fall decorations and start burning candles again.  

I know I shouldn't complain ~ because soon enough I'll be whining about all the grey clouds and the rain so I'm not complaining....just looking forward to a cooler season.... LOL

Happy Tuesday I"m shutting my windows in  a bit so it doesn't get too hot in here...

I'll take that weather too. I live in Florida and at this time of the year the humidity is about 85% making feel like 100!!!

pasteeater_too
by Mrs. Jeter on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:13 PM

It's been 105-115 for the past three months.   We still have another month.  I cannot wait for 90.  LOL

looneymom424
by on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:15 PM

It will be record highs today I wish it was 80 or 70 so I can get things done.

Why123
by Nancy on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:40 PM

It is supposed to be mid 90's today in Southwest Ohio.  Friday it's supposed to be 69.

Mariagma3
Praying this transfer goes through without problems. IL, we're headed home!
Today at 1:06 AM
by Wild Midwest Lady on Sep. 10, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Yeah, I agree! I cannot wait for fall weather! We're in AR, and the temps are high 90's! Ugghh!! Fall is my favorite season!! falling_leaves

wildchild.com
by LIttle Doll on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:50 PM
I love the fall...but tomorrow it's suppose to be 90. Ugh!
ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Sep. 10, 2013 at 1:55 PM

It's 86° in North Alabama right now.

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Sep. 10, 2013 at 2:44 PM
It is hot and humid here ready for fall
sunflower37
by Lee Lee on Sep. 10, 2013 at 3:35 PM

It's 90 degrees here in West Alabama.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)