Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Disney & College

Posted by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 185 Total Views
4 moms liked this

My son just went and picked up his books for his college classes.  Feel like we got quite the deal 3 books for $94.00.....  He's getting excited for school to start.  He also applied for an internship at Disney in Florida and California ~ he really wants to go to Florida.  I hope he is excepted.  He LOVES everything Disney and it would be great experience for him, plus he can take classes there too.  Now for him to get a part time job....  I might be asking too much LOL  It's so exciting watching your kids grow.....

Jeanette

"Love is a fabric that never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief". -- Anon.
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ALolies
by 'Lil Feather' H.A. on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:10 PM
1 mom liked this

Good luck to him... Congrats on the great book deal...

Why123
by Nancy on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:16 PM
1 mom liked this

We have that Disney program at our college too.  I hope that he gets everything he wants.

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Sep. 11, 2013 at 1:33 PM
2 moms liked this

My SO's daughter did an internship at Disneyland in Anaheim. She would absolutely do it again; she's hoping to do Disneyland Tokyo or someplace exotic. She had to take Disney college courses while she was there, and they worked them pretty long shifts, but she loved it, and family members were given admission to the parks when they came to visit her.

LocoCountryMama
by Loco Lori :) on Sep. 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM
2 moms liked this
That is a good deal on books! And a Disney internship sounds really fun!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BL2010
by BL on Sep. 11, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Good luck to him.

looneymom424
by on Sep. 11, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Good luck to him I hope he gets it.

honeygram4
by Sister on Sep. 11, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Good luck to your son, and that is a terrific deal on books, college books can be crazy EXPENSIVE!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)