Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

vent: frustrated and nervous

Posted by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 158 Total Views

so heard from my workers comp lawyer and he tells me workers comp wants to know what it is we want. UM...shouldnt this have been established months ago??????? so I meet with my lawyer on Tuesday to discuss it. He seemed surprised I haven't been looking for work after filling out 3 sheets of jobs that I did apply for. I can't even button my pants most of the time or write a letter........what job am I supposed to be applying for??? frustrated at this point. I've been waiting for a court date and we're just now talking about what is is we want? wtf?

by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
BL2010
by BL on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:33 PM

Did you question him on that?

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I think I would be asking the lawyer whatare you suppose to be doing differently... UGGG ~~

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Sep. 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Good luck in your meeting

wildchild.com
by Rapunzel on Sep. 13, 2013 at 6:39 PM
Definitely talk to your lawyer.
mrgetinold
by Gold sister on Sep. 13, 2013 at 6:47 PM
Hugs hon! This was your Lawyer, who is supposed to be on your side? You go right ahead and vent, and i am frustrated and nervous right along with you on this! Sorry this is happening to you and hope it resolves fast and w/o anymore uughs for you! Let usknow how you are doing, take care!
looneymom424
by on Sep. 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Isnt he suppose to be working for you?  Why is he asking about looking for work.. Hugs my father in law went through this it is a pain

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I am sorry, workmans comp can be so difficult...I have always heard that it is a rough fight to get your benefits. (((HUGS)))

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Sep. 13, 2013 at 8:57 PM

hugs!!

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 14, 2013 at 6:18 AM

I'm not sure I totally understand this post...but I think it's time for a new lawyer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)