Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Are some people that stupid?

Posted by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:53 AM
  • 10 Replies
  • 235 Total Views
1 mom liked this

Each day on the news you will hear about another person who was arrested for posting about selling sex online. They will find a place to meet and low and behold it will be a police officer who will come and the person gets arrested for prostitution. Some will even advertise they have young men and woman (meaning under 18) and they know that every police dept have stings to watch internet activities such as this and yet they still go to Craigs list or other sites to find someone to answer them. Don't they even have a clue that once they press that send button and they get that first response it could be a police officer, or are they so consume in trying to make a buck that they just don't care?

** I do want to say that a date for sex (no money) and asking for money on a website are totally different and asking for money for sex is against the law. I say this is because some might say that Craigs list (other sites) has a personal section and its not against the law to find a date (even if its just sex unless its a young child and asking to sleep with a child under 18).

I guess the days of standing on the street corner in hardly no clothes on is long gone and the internet has taken over... SMH~~

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wildchild.com
by Janine on Sep. 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM
Yep...ever watch the Datelines with "to catch a predator"? Now those are some stupid men. Alot of those guys have seen the show & yet their so sick in the head they still go meet what they think are going to be a teen girl or boy home alone. Talk about scarey!
BL2010
by BL on Sep. 17, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Oh yeah.. people are stupid! They never learn.

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:33 AM

People really are that stupid, and here in Portland there are certain areas of town where any woman walking on a sidewalk is treated like a prostitute by johns looking for sex. It's really scary.

cjs702006
by Buddah on Sep. 17, 2013 at 10:59 AM
1 mom liked this

Nothing amazes me anymore! You can find anything and I do mean ANYTHING online these days. SMH

terri-553
by Terri on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:22 AM

Yes people are just mean/stupid.Always or so it seems out to get someone/

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Sep. 17, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Yep, Stupid!

Bleacheddecay
by Gold Sister -lp on Sep. 17, 2013 at 1:25 PM

So many people are that stupid. Sad isn't it?

BadGoat
by Silver sister on Sep. 17, 2013 at 2:13 PM

I am not surprised at how stupid people are these days. It must be something in the water :0)

looneymom424
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 3:52 PM

They sell everything online I hear of people selling their kids online so much nowadays.  It is stupid how people think and the things they do.

Brooklynchic
by on Sep. 17, 2013 at 4:32 PM

yes they are momma , yes they are...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN