Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

This costume is causing parents to complain (Update in red)

Posted by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 44 Replies
  • 848 Total Views

This costume is causing parents to complain and have a negative reacation. I think the costume is cute but the name should be changed.

Thoughts? Would you allow your baby girl to wear this?

** I just read that this cute costume was pulled from the stores. I think it is a shame that something so cute gets negative attention because of a name.

Thoughts on them taking it off the shelves???

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Solo_Fan
by Sister on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:28 AM
2 moms liked this

It is sooo cute!!!!  I dont see anything wrong with it either, but the  name.  Some parents just like to be so over dramatic.

disneymom2two
by Sister on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this
Costume's adorable but the name needs to be changed.
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:40 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 4 granddaughters all 4 years old and I would buy it. I am not thrilled with the name but its not the name that makes the costume as long as it dont have anything to draw out the "naughty."

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:42 AM

I never buy a costume based on name, but given that this is targeting younger kids, I DO think the name should be changed. The costume its self is appropriate for the age. It's not like it's low cut...or showing her bottom.

Brooklynchic
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 6:43 AM

ohhh thats cute!!! just change the name i guess.....

lucky2Beeme
by Silver sister on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:16 AM

I think like you the costume is fine. The name is not cool. Its a childs costume naughty shouldnt be in it. I wouldnt buy it in hope of sending the company the meassage change the name.

LizzieAnnesMom
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Im not sure whats wrong with the name. I guess you could twist it to mean something it doesnt, but then that would be your hang up. I see nothing to co,plain about.
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Sep. 26, 2013 at 7:21 AM

cute but company choose to name it all wrong...

AndrewsMomPDX
by Christine on Sep. 26, 2013 at 8:37 AM
3 moms liked this

I think we associate naughty with nurse in regard to halloween costumes, but naughty is also a big word around xmas with Santa's naughty or nice list. The costume is cute and appropriate, so yes I would buy it.

looneymom424
by on Sep. 26, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Havent seen that one here I would change the name I am sure they did that by accident.  I am sure if enough complained they would change the name it is cute though you should see the one I bought Stacy..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)