Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Sunday morning coffee chat

Posted by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:33 AM
  • 29 Replies
  • 398 Total Views

Morning!

It is a beautiful Sunday morning with the birds singing and the coffee brewing.. What plans do you have today?

Let's chat over coffee/tea/soda/water/juice/milk/sippy cup....

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjgm1966
by Bronze sister on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:41 AM

Good morning.  I've just sit down with my first cup of coffee.  Contemplating the day. What to do?....what to do..... :)  I may weed out my garden.

terri-553
by Terri on Sep. 29, 2013 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

good morningI am having Moring Coffee,no-one but me,Put to much sugar in it,Roy(s/o)is off to work-again.Taylor(g/daugther)is still sleeping,Thomas (g/son)will be here after 9ish til after 5ish all day.Will find the Bronocs playing Sunday afternoon football,I am hoping-The Amazing Race my all time fav-T.V,Show-kicks off tonight,then season finale of Moutain Men,The Great Food Truck Race.Yeah,My Sundays are always full of TV.Taylor goes home to her Mom to go Dove Hunting

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:06 AM

I had my 2 cups of decaf and feeling pretty good this AM. I slept well and a bit later for me (until 5:30 AM! whoo hoo)

ashleighmama
by Ash on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM

Good morning! I'm on my first cup of coffee. Today i am going with my mom on a Historic Home Tour where we live. it's pretty much around my neighborhood. it will be fun, i haven't seen my mom in a while.

wenuck
by Moonshine on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:42 AM
Trying to wake up. Had my coffee. Just going to run to the store for few things and pick up around the house. And watch some football!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Manth
by Manth on Sep. 29, 2013 at 8:58 AM

It was a hot and sunny sunday here in South Australia - 82F which was really pleasant.  I got a couple of loads of washing out on the outdoor line (I prefer to use the clothes line to the dryer whenever possible, much cheaper and not as hard on the clothes).  

We visited with FIL in the nursing home, then MIL gave us afternoon tea at their home (and wanted to know how her husband is, since we'd just spent time with him).  

Got home late afternoon and DH and I mowed the lawn - I did the back yard and he did the front.  Athena usually helps but she had decided to walk home from MIL's home (it's the next suburb to us) so she wasn't around and Ishtar has bad knees which make it hard to push the mower.  I decided that pushing that darned mower around was at least the equivalent of a half-hour walk without the mower!

For me, it's 10.30 at night - gonna take my Night Meds and head on to bed before too much longer.  I have to be up early tomorrow to get Ishtar off to school.  It's actually Spring Break right now but several of her teachers have decided to do seminars during their vacation since Final Exams are starting in just over a month's time!

daisybelle1960
by on Sep. 29, 2013 at 9:15 AM
Good morning! Dana, you are so funny; sippy cup LOL! It's sunny here right now, but rain for the afternoon. We are just having coffee and watching the morning show. There are no plans for the day so far! Have a good one everybody!
PinkDragonFly
by Shazzy on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I should be doing laundry! 

BadGoat
by Silver sister on Sep. 29, 2013 at 10:59 AM
3 moms liked this

Good morning Ladies. I am here all alone as usual. The husband is working today. Even though I don't particulary like people I think I need to be around them. I spend too much time here all by myself and it's just not good for me. I am not a fan of going places and doing things by myself either but I guess I need to overcome that. So...I am going to go to the flea market today. There are LOTS of people there. I can just blend in with the rest of them and maybe find a brgain or two while I am there. Have a wonderful day.

tnwp21
by Starchild on Sep. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

good morningI am heading for a second cup of coffee, the first is to wake up enough to speak, the second is to be able to move.  I had a barrage of strange dreams and am befuddled this morning.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)