Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's Chat... What's on your mind today?

Posted by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 42 Replies
  • 618 Total Views

Good Morning!

Let's chat.. What's on your mind this morning??? Dont worry you can vent in this post, talk, ebate and even kick the grass or just come in to say HOWDY!!

Have a cup of coffee/tea/soda/juice/water/milk/sippy cup and join us...

What's on your mind today?

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:29 AM
1 mom liked this

Morning up 15 min before alarm and I have half hour till my kiddos are up !!!'

it cracks me up how I do not have tv stations or cable but if I wanna find out news or something importnat I can just read facebook and its blasted all over :). Talking about the goverment maybe shutting down whats everyones thoughts on this crazy non sense 

ChellBell2013
by Beach Lover on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:30 AM

Have a super. Dooper terrfic Tuesday 

dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:11 AM

Morning..

I start a new class today and then I have a few other things to do.. Otherwise I am just chillin with my sisters!!!!

jdy9440
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:12 AM

I'm going to be tortured today at the dentist office again, same as yesterday. Dreading it. 

Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:32 AM

i have a dentist appt. this morning and even though it's just a check up I always dread going!!   Hope your appt. goes well!

Quoting jdy9440:

I'm going to be tortured today at the dentist office again, same as yesterday. Dreading it. 

jdy9440
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Thanks, I'm having the deep cleaning done, called root planing, not fun. Hope your appt. is quick and painless :)

Quoting Lori942:

i have a dentist appt. this morning and even though it's just a check up I always dread going!!   Hope your appt. goes well!

Quoting jdy9440:

Lori942
by UMMMMM....... on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:35 AM

Good Morning everyone....Quick question when I click on my groups and then click a group to go to it shows me a message saying tubeplanet.net is unsafe. unable to go to page.  However when I clicked on active post in my groups I was able to go to the group.  Anyone else experiencing this?

Carmen66
by Hot Latina on Oct. 1, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Good morning, at work about to have my coffee. Busy month for me I have the breast cancer walk this month, alot of preparing for this event I can't wait.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:06 AM
1 mom liked this

OH boy...I feel your pain. I hate the dentist!

Quoting jdy9440:

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Well...lets see. CM is not being kind to me today. That is my FIRST complaint. Second complaint...umm....HEY! I don't have one, so this means it will be an EXCELLENT day! WHOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN