Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Let's Chat... What's on your mind today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Morning!

Let's chat.. What's on your mind this morning??? Dont worry you can vent in this post, talk, ebate and even kick the grass or just come in to say HOWDY!!

Have a cup of coffee/tea/soda/juice/water/milk/sippy cup and join us...

What's on your mind today?

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (11-20):
dana63
by Momma of 40ish on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Yes my sister you are not alone.. Several are getting the message...

Quoting Lori942:

Good Morning everyone....Quick question when I click on my groups and then click a group to go to it shows me a message saying tubeplanet.net is unsafe. unable to go to page.  However when I clicked on active post in my groups I was able to go to the group.  Anyone else experiencing this?

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

Lori942
by Gold sister on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Thanks Dana!!!

Quoting dana63:

Yes my sister you are not alone.. Several are getting the message...

Quoting Lori942:

Good Morning everyone....Quick question when I click on my groups and then click a group to go to it shows me a message saying tubeplanet.net is unsafe. unable to go to page.  However when I clicked on active post in my groups I was able to go to the group.  Anyone else experiencing this?

PinkDragonFly
by Momma's shadow on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:54 AM

Good morning!

Bambooflute
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Just make up for my sleep!sleep and rest,oh and maybe I'd go to enjoy my favorite '24h',Kiefer Sutherland is a great actor.

daisybelle1960
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:05 AM
Good morning girls!! It's a beautiful, sunny morning! My oldest dd is visiting this afternoon, so I want to get some cleaning done, before she gets here. I am thinking of chili or soup for dinner.
Bambooflute
by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:07 AM

Chili is great!

Quoting daisybelle1960:

Good morning girls!! It's a beautiful, sunny morning! My oldest dd is visiting this afternoon, so I want to get some cleaning done, before she gets here. I am thinking of chili or soup for dinner.

GoddessJohnnie
by Goddess Johnnie on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM
1 mom liked this

I realized I don't own a lot of pink.

Being that it's breast cancer awareness month, I think I need to remedy that.  It's not my best color, so I'm thinking not so much clothing is the answer, but more accessories are needed.  A cute scarf, jewelry, and maybe some hair accesories.  Gotta find ways to show my support! 

wishbearmom
by Ruby sister on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Good morning. Another restless night riddled with bizarre dreams - a compilation of real things happening in my life only with really strange, surreal twists. Today's a day off, so I'm going to use it to run errands and play catch-up. Yesterday after my shift I went for a (very slow) run, but when I got home my back felt twingy, and then I bathed the dogs, and bending over the tub really made it sore. I'm not sure if I should put it through another run today, though I definitely need some form of exercise! But the gusty winds died down, and the skies are clear, so maybe I'll try it and if my back disagrees I'll switch to a fast-paced walk. I can't remember the last time I set foot in the gym. Uhg! I'm ashamed of myself.

idunno1234
by Sister on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:27 AM

Its October 1st and I can't pay my rent or put heating oil in my tank.

I need a job but that need means absolutely nothing to potential employers.  I'm 53, was out of the job market for too long raising my kids and now I'm obsolete when there is so much for employers to choose from. 

Divorce, losing my house, having to move.....nothing has crushed me like my recent experiences in this job market.

sunrisekn
by Morning Rain on Oct. 1, 2013 at 10:28 AM

I'm sleeping is the only thing on my brain today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)