Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Let's Chat... What's on your mind today?

Posted by   + Show Post

Good Morning!

Let's chat.. What's on your mind this morning??? Dont worry you can vent in this post, talk, ebate and even kick the grass or just come in to say HOWDY!!

Have a cup of coffee/tea/soda/juice/water/milk/sippy cup and join us...

What's on your mind today?

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Replies (31-40):
starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Oct. 1, 2013 at 6:55 PM

what have the sisters been clicking on so that the rest of us don't get this?

Quoting dana63:

Yes my sister you are not alone.. Several are getting the message...

Quoting Lori942:

Good Morning everyone....Quick question when I click on my groups and then click a group to go to it shows me a message saying tubeplanet.net is unsafe. unable to go to page.  However when I clicked on active post in my groups I was able to go to the group.  Anyone else experiencing this?

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:05 PM
2 moms liked this
OK ladies....it is my last day in rehab .... everyone has been do great and made this journey an amazing discovery into how much I really can do. I am regaining control over my body and tomorrow after being gone 2 weeks I will return home . So it will be on to the next stage of this incredible journey . I will miss those helped me learn to take those first steps
BL2010
by Just Me on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:29 PM

That's awesome! But how are you feeling?

Quoting rojastarr:

OK ladies....it is my last day in rehab .... everyone has been do great and made this journey an amazing discovery into how much I really can do. I am regaining control over my body and tomorrow after being gone 2 weeks I will return home . So it will be on to the next stage of this incredible journey . I will miss those helped me learn to take those first steps

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Oct. 1, 2013 at 8:56 PM
1 mom liked this
Quoting BL2010:

That's awesome! But how are you feeling?

Quoting rojastarr:OK ladies....it is my last day in rehab .... everyone has been do great and made this journey an amazing discovery into how much I really can do. I am regaining control over my body and tomorrow after being gone 2 weeks I will return home . So it will be on to the next stage of this incredible journey . I will miss those helped me learn to take those first steps

I am feeling much better and the nerve pain seems to be under control ..,. I am so ready
BL2010
by Just Me on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:00 PM
1 mom liked this

<high five> WOOHOO.... that's wicked awesome. You'll feel even better once you're back in your own home. {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Quoting rojastarr:

I am feeling much better and the nerve pain seems to be under control ..,. I am so ready

tnwp21
by Starchild on Oct. 1, 2013 at 9:02 PM
3 moms liked this

I have had the best nights sleep lately, looking forward to another one.

Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:57 AM

Robin...this is FANTASTIC news! I'm so dang proud of you!!!!!

Quoting rojastarr:

rojastarr
by Fang Slayer on Oct. 2, 2013 at 9:37 AM
2 moms liked this
Quoting Maida265:

Robin...this is FANTASTIC news! I'm so dang proud of you!!!!!

Quoting rojastarr:OK ladies....it is my last day in rehab .... everyone has been do great and made this journey an amazing discovery into how much I really can do. I am regaining control over my body and tomorrow after being gone 2 weeks I will return home . So it will be on to the next stage of this incredible journey . I will miss those helped me learn to take those first steps

I am going home, I am going home, I am going home, I am going home .... can you tell that I am happy?
drsdolphin
by Sister on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:00 PM

It has been quite a day. I strained my lower back yesterday so have been taking it easy today. I had to go in and get another treatment for my 9 plantar warts on my foot. Then I got a little metal sliver in my foot. Got it out. Thankfully updated on my tetanus. Otherwise just relaxed with my husband and son and the day was pretty nice.

Fayanne
by Fay on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Too.Much.Stress.

work/school.... working through Common Core modules... kids don't get it.. modules aren't all that easy for teachers to use and follow, and we have APPR hanging over our heads.

Home... I have every thing to do here on my own. No one else to do the dishes, the laundry, call the plumber, mow the lawn.. pay the bills, and not enough money to cover them all.

ugh.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)