Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Microchip Implant (Disclaimer in RED)

Posted by   + Show Post

I have seen several posts that the government will issue that everyone get a microchip implant this year. I will not cite any of them as I am not sure of their authenticity. And am not sure if this is for real or drama. 

But it does make me wonder how you all feel about it. I personally feel like they can already keep up with me through my cell phone. Why do we even need a microchip? I for one will fight it tooth and nail!!!

Disclaimer: I do not necessarily belive this (at least in our lifetime). Let's not worry about if it is true or not. This post is strictly about opinion only to see how you all feel about it IF it were to actually happen. Please don't get too technical to worry about sources and/or the reality of it. Just have fun with it and let us know how you'd feel about it...

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Replies (31-40):
Annsf
by Sister on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:21 PM
No true. Cite your source. You can't because it isn't true.
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:28 PM

As stated in my original post, I won't cite my sources because I don't know what is or is not true when it comes to the government. There are sources to cite. It's the internet, you can ALWAYS find a source. LOL. But that doesn't make it true.

This post is not about my personal belief. I have been hearing things like this my whole life.
This post was just for opinion only to see how people would feel about it IF it were to ever happen.

Quoting Annsf:

No true. Cite your source. You can't because it isn't true.

Snowl
by Snowl :) on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this

I agree it would be good to keep track of sex offenders with.

I wonder if it would be a good idea for my special needs son? He would go off with anyone with no fear.

browneyedbitty
by Bronze sister on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:31 PM
Not true and it would be totally unconstitutional
ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 2, 2013 at 12:36 PM

That might not be such a bad idea.

Quoting Snowl:

I wonder if it would be a good idea for my special needs son? He would go off with anyone with no fear.

firelites
by Anne on Oct. 2, 2013 at 7:41 PM
1 mom liked this

if the government wants to microchip some one it should be a  requirement before being released from prison

Suzukigirl710
by Sister on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Please don't bash me.  This is just simply my opinion.  I believe that someday this will happen.  Not anytime soon.   I don't believe anyone should be microchipped, however, the choice will be their own.  This is not based upon anything that has to do with ACA.  

Someone did post that it is unconstitutional, sadly, I am not sure the constitution will even matter sooner than later. 

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:45 AM

No bashing gonna happen in my post Sweetie... This is exactly what I wanted. I want opinions on how people feel about it IF it ever happens... Thanks for posting...

Quoting Suzukigirl710:

Please don't bash me.  This is just simply my opinion.  I believe that someday this will happen.  Not anytime soon.   I don't believe anyone should be microchipped, however, the choice will be their own.  This is not based upon anything that has to do with ACA.  

Someone did post that it is unconstitutional, sadly, I am not sure the constitution will even matter sooner than later. 

Suzukigirl710
by Sister on Oct. 3, 2013 at 8:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Thank you! although, I do enjoy a debate or conversation.  LOL  It's nice to have your opinion out there and just let it be that, an opinion. 

Quoting ALolies:

No bashing gonna happen in my post Sweetie... This is exactly what I wanted. I want opinions on how people feel about it IF it ever happens... Thanks for posting...

Quoting Suzukigirl710:

Snowl
by Snowl :) on Oct. 3, 2013 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this

I know! I did look into a monitoring service for him but the device would be in his shoes. He hates to wear shoes! Thankfully he has one - on -one support 24 hours a day at his group home.

Quoting ALolies:

That might not be such a bad idea.

Quoting Snowl:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN