Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Microchip Implant (Disclaimer in RED)

Posted by   + Show Post

I have seen several posts that the government will issue that everyone get a microchip implant this year. I will not cite any of them as I am not sure of their authenticity. And am not sure if this is for real or drama. 

But it does make me wonder how you all feel about it. I personally feel like they can already keep up with me through my cell phone. Why do we even need a microchip? I for one will fight it tooth and nail!!!

Disclaimer: I do not necessarily belive this (at least in our lifetime). Let's not worry about if it is true or not. This post is strictly about opinion only to see how you all feel about it IF it were to actually happen. Please don't get too technical to worry about sources and/or the reality of it. Just have fun with it and let us know how you'd feel about it...

by on Oct. 1, 2013 at 5:35 PM
Replies (41-47):
RoseWall
by RoseWall on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:46 AM
1 mom liked this

whistlingmirrorwritingtypingon phone

Quoting secondcup5:

Who would ever want to find "little ole me".  Seriously there must be a better way to spend tax $$$$

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Oct. 4, 2013 at 12:53 AM
1 mom liked this

i feel like this...

shruggingsticking out tongueeye rollingfloating in poolpunching

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:15 AM
1 mom liked this

they are already watchingspider

Quoting Joyzap2003:

I have conflicting thoughts on this subject.  On one hand I would not be comfortable with the government being able to watch my every move.  On the other hand it would be easier to find and identify a missing person.

RoseWall
by RoseWall on Oct. 4, 2013 at 1:25 AM
1 mom liked this

ooooooh i got a crazy pain or pre- menstrual cramp. uhoh maybe they chipped my kidney or someother internal organ  when i got all those surgeries.big smile miniwink mini

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:04 AM
1 mom liked this

I personally feel that we should hang them in the square we wouldn't have to worry about where their at or what they are trying to do to our children... no microchip needed.

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

No it's not true. But I don't see why we cant microchip sex offenders.

jmlmomma
by Momma's new BFF on Oct. 4, 2013 at 8:07 AM
1 mom liked this

I WOULD NOT allow them to...Just won't... I'm sure they would love to try.. but religious groups would have a fit. 666

ALolies
by Red Room Rebel on Oct. 4, 2013 at 10:29 AM

I so agree with this comment. I say this all the time. It's a waste of tax payer dollars to house them....

Quoting jmlmomma:

I personally feel that we should hang them in the square we wouldn't have to worry about where their at or what they are trying to do to our children... no microchip needed.

Quoting 1kidmomajm:

No it's not true. But I don't see why we cant microchip sex offenders.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN