Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

40ish and beyond... 40ish and beyond...

Welcome new sisters of 40ish! Please introduce yourself here 10/7

Posted by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:25 AM
  • 18 Replies
  • 322 Total Views

Welcome to 40ish and beyond! Please start by posting a introduction so we can get to know you better. 40ish and beyond has many different topic from menopause to being a step parenting, sex after 40ish, raising grandchildren, and health questions. If there is a topic you would like to see more of please let us know or create a post with the topic. We are a non bashing group and we want your time with us to be a welcoming one and one that we can support you, make you laugh or find a sister or two to chat with. If you have any questions please feel free to ask..

Again welcome to the sisterhood...

cafe.gif (14184 bytes)Join us for coffee~~

by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Maida265
by Spanking the Monkey on Oct. 7, 2013 at 7:43 AM

Welcome sisters!!!! I hope to see a few new faces and get to know you all better!

Manth
by Manth on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:27 AM

Welcome, new sisters (and Hi old ones!).  I'm Manth, the Mad Aussie.  I pop up here from time to time, often in the middle of (your) night - so look for me if you can't sleep!

starlight1968
by 40ish hang out queen on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Welcome ladies!!  Let's see your smiling faces!!

mem2013
by on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello from Margie, mother of two adult sons ages 27 and 29, licensed substitute teacher in the state of Kansas.  How are you?

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 7, 2013 at 9:45 AM

Hi and welcome ladies. Please jump in and make yourself comfy. Check out the different forums here.

arielsbmom
by New sister on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello Group,

Just a little about me, I'm 43, the mother of 3 daughters and I resides in Southaven, Mississippi. I'm glad to be a part of this group.  Hoping to learn something new! shake hand

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 7, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Welcome. Looking forward to seeing you around the forums. Have fun!

Quoting arielsbmom:

Hello Group,

Just a little about me, I'm 43, the mother of 3 daughters and I resides in Southaven, Mississippi. I'm glad to be a part of this group.  Hoping to learn something new! shake hand

Kel13lighthouse
Happy Birthday Trivia Junction
Yesterday at 12:45 PM
TRIVIA JUNCTION Group - CafeMom

Trivia, Hangman, Games and Monthly Team Contests Drama Free. There is an Application.

by Lighthousegal on Oct. 7, 2013 at 6:51 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Kelly (joined about a week ago). 

I'm 44, mother of one 14 yr old son. Met my husband in 02'-got married in 03'. Live in the beautiful state of Oregon but am originally from the East coast.  I work outside the home part time in Retail. 

Manth
by Manth on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:50 PM

G'day Kelly, nice to meet you.  I'm Manth (really, it's my name!) and I will be 50 in November.  Married to my best friend since 1992 and Mum to 2 fantastic daughters aged 17 and 18.  We're originally from Victoria, Australia and now live in South Australia.

Feel free to jump right in to any conversations that take your fancy!  We don't bite.welcome

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

I'm 44, mother of one 14 yr old son. Met my husband in 02'-got married in 03'. Live in the beautiful state of Oregon but am originally from the East coast.  I work outside the home part time in Retail. 

BL2010
by BL on Oct. 7, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Hi and welcome Kelly. Hope to see you bouncing around the forums and posting or starting your own conversations.

What part of the east coast are you from? I'm living in NH, originally from MA.

Quoting Kel13lighthouse:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN